Limelight Forums

Full Version: Core Manager Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Faustin: Says "Y'all really love making real dumb decisions" with no other criticism. Just blatantly insults people's intellect.

Also Faustin: It'S aN oPiNiOn, NoT tOxIcItY

Bambo is constantly active and constantly attempting to push ideas to grow LL and give it better treatment. Internet has been always fighting for more active backend development, team coordination, and revival projects for LL. The only reasons they've failed in the past was lack of support and proper resource allocation. Unless you have a better idea who should be in either position, I think these two are more than qualified. Personally their efforts to VOLUNTEER their time towards making LL better is enough for them to get the leadership positions. Because I can't think of someone that would volunteer their time towards a community they have never been apart of and that is currently on fire. You asking for someone new is like asking Biden to run the UK. BuT tHiS iSnT a CoUnTrY
(Mar 11, 2021, 12:22 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Faustin: Says "Y'all really love making real dumb decisions" with no other criticism. Just blatantly insults people's intellect.

Bambo is constantly active and constantly attempting to push ideas to grow LL and give it better treatment. Internet has been always fighting for more active backend development, team coordination, and revival projects for LL. The only reasons they've failed in the past was lack of support and proper resource allocation. Unless you have a better idea who should be in either position, I think these two are more than qualified. Personally their efforts to VOLUNTEER their time towards making LL better is enough for them to get the leadership positions. Because I can't think of someone that would volunteer their time towards a community they have never been apart of and that is currently on fire. You asking for someone new is like asking Biden to run the UK. BuT tHiS iSnT a CoUnTrY

"The only reasons they've failed in the past was lack of support" As I've said in the past: fuck the people that don't provide anything to the team off. They're not employees, they have no rights. You could boot every admin and there's squat any of them could do about it.

It's not my fault HR doesn't have the balls to remove the team that have CLEARLY failed the community and replace them.

"You asking for someone new is like asking Biden to run the UK." Not necessarily, it could also be like me asking for Thatcher to come back from the dead, or Roosevelt. You get the picture.
Can we just appreciate the fact that two people that have been working to make limelight better are now in a position where they have more power to make changes that can help limelight move forward, instead of arguing?

Congratulation on both your promotions ‍ & ‍ 

I‍ know for a fact both of them have done a lot more behind the scenes that players think. They deserve to be in leading positions and here is hope that they can turn things around.
(Mar 11, 2021, 01:25 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 11, 2021, 12:22 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Faustin: Says "Y'all really love making real dumb decisions" with no other criticism. Just blatantly insults people's intellect.

"The only reasons they've failed in the past was lack of support" As I've said in the past: fuck the people that don't provide anything to the team off. They're not employees, they have no rights. You could boot every admin and there's squat any of them could do about it.

It's not my fault HR doesn't have the balls to remove the team that have CLEARLY failed the community and replace them.

Ok, so who should replace them? What do you propose we do if we wanna boot the entire team? Who do you think qualifies for the position? Because I’m pretty sure the only people qualified are the people that are actively trying to fix LL who happen to be in the positions already.

"You asking for someone new is like asking Biden to run the UK." Not necessarily, it could also be like me asking for Thatcher to come back from the dead, or Roosevelt. You get the picture.

So we should bring back people that have left for reasons mostly involving moving on with their life or not having time? Bet I’m on board.
(Mar 11, 2021, 04:33 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 11, 2021, 01:25 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, so who should replace them? What do you propose we do if we wanna boot the entire team? Who do you think qualifies for the position? Because I’m pretty sure the only people qualified are the people that are actively trying to fix LL who happen to be in the positions already.

So we should bring back people that have left for reasons mostly involving moving on with their life or not having time? Bet I’m on board.

To say that applies to 100% of Veterans would be simply wrong.

Key word “mostly”
Pages: 1 2