Limelight Forums

Full Version: Robbery Reward&Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail:

(1) It currently takes 5 minutes to rob a simple store. This is definitely too long for such a small amount of money. Nor is it realistic, as such robberies often just take one to three minutes.
-> Reduce the time to something between 60 and 140 seconds.

(2) Last time I robed a store together with ‍ (<3), one person got 5k. That's definitely not much considering a pistol to rob such a store already costs up to 20k and the risk is high.
-> Buff the reward up to a number between 8k and 15k.
Thank you for your suggestion, Nudelsalat im Panzer!

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, expect some nice feedback from our community.
-support for the the second part of the suggestion. There's items - specifically weapons and vehicles - which are heavily underpriced and some overpriced. I think they need to sort that issue first to get a better estimate for robbery rewards. Most servers have a range of around 6k-11k for simple store robberies.
(Oct 14, 2020, 05:22 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]-support for the the second part of the suggestion. There's items - specifically weapons and vehicles - which are heavily underpriced and some overpriced. I think they need to sort that issue first to get a better estimate for robbery rewards. Most servers have a range of around 6k-11k for simple store robberies.

We currently have 5k. So why don't give us 6-11k as well?

Why don't you vote for the first part in the poll then if you just -support one of them :$
(Oct 14, 2020, 09:50 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 14, 2020, 05:22 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]-support for the the second part of the suggestion. There's items - specifically weapons and vehicles - which are heavily underpriced and some overpriced. I think they need to sort that issue first to get a better estimate for robbery rewards. Most servers have a range of around 6k-11k for simple store robberies.

Why don't you vote for the first part in the poll then if you just -support one of them :$

Because I'm retarded
Lmao I’ll take a look at the robbery script, I tested it and got 28k, so I’m not sure.
considering that the server (at least when i am on) is very cop heavy in terms of player base, robbing a shop for five whole minutes might as well be a guaranteed jail sentence considering how high the risk is. so part 1 is a massive +support

I +supported part 2, however if the prices of certain items are balanced, then it should have the same effect
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
has told me this has been done.