Limelight Forums

Full Version: Why don’t you play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Simple enough question, why don’t you play on the server anymore?

I’ll start:

I don’t see the point of connecting when there are 0-10 people online. The server isn’t boring and I still enjoy playing, but only when the server is populated.
no time. If I'm not doing schoolwork I'm working. On the few days off I have I'm focusing on being more active physically, with focus on VR if I want to exercise inside.

Honestly I'd play Gmod multiplayer more if I had more time.
-Boring as fuck as there's absolutely nothing new (especially a problem for players with lots of playtime).
-No players at all. Should I "RP" with myself?
-If there are some players, most of them do not even understand RP or simply don't want to. Leads to the next point: The "RP" itself: There's none. The only thing happening is people getting pulled over for driving like dog shit. End.
Boring as shit, would rather play fOrnItE
(Sep 10, 2020, 05:49 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Boring as shit, would rather play fOrnItE

What makes it boring for you?

The content, or lack there of?

The low player count?

Something else?
(Sep 10, 2020, 06:40 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 10, 2020, 05:49 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Boring as shit, would rather play fOrnItE

What makes it boring for you?

The content, or lack there of?

The low player count?

Something else?

Mainly the low player count tbh, even if there was like 10-20 ppl i would join even if there was no RP i would just have fun mugging people etc, or making RP but i mean theres 2 people if not 0-1 your unmotivated to join, we need to bring in new players that have the time and effort to join the server even if its just them weed basing cause when others see people on they will join

Nobody wants to be that first person to join the server.
Really fucking boring.
Many old mates of mine have lost interest.
not enough people to rdm
staff with a god complex yet dont even play the server

<jk, that's not the reason I dont play>

no one plays plus it gets repetitive
There's usually only 1-2 people on the server, sometimes you get upto 14, but it's still hard to interact with players which is at the core of the gamemode.

It feels as if we've had the same content for a long while now. No bigger updates of added functionality makes it kind of repetitive.

The map changed back to Rockford. It feels a bit like a downgrade. Whilst the map wasn't optimal for alot of things the NYPD rp Group became completely shattered.

But the biggest factor is that I am working and studying. When there are players online, I am too busy. And when I am not busy, there are no players online. I finally know how the americans feel.
If the server had players ill actually come back, i havent played for a very long time now my old bans got removed so im happy enough to play but i see no point in joining with 2 players on the server, LL needs changes and needs it quick please someone CPR Limelight?

There is no joke there zaid, you are a fortnite
(Sep 11, 2020, 09:12 PM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]

Ollie - with all due respect: shut your fucking mouth.
(Sep 11, 2020, 11:32 PM)#PullThePlug2020 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 11, 2020, 09:12 PM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]

Ollie - with all due respect: shut your fucking mouth.
Literally, im pretty sure you are still breastfed.
If it had players I’d play

But it seems pretty dead

And Johnny Walker is winning on September 19
Pages: 1 2 3