Limelight Forums

Full Version: everytime i check up on the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SSnPBHY.gif]
You know what they say
(Aug 20, 2020, 02:54 AM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]You know what they say

what do they say?
(Aug 20, 2020, 05:36 AM)Dick Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 20, 2020, 02:54 AM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]You know what they say

what do they say?

why piss when you can shid
I'd also love to play on a full server, or even have a decent population like 25+ to play with. Every time I check the server it's either empty or has 2 players so I don't even bother to connect.

In addition I really liked the southside map. It's fresh and quite different to the usual rp maps. Now with rockford in place, there's barely anything fresh for me to see on the server so it's even less motivating to join.

Theo wrote quite an extensive reply on the subject of the server being where it's now here:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid300764
To summarize, there's nothing fresh to experience for veteran players and even new players are turned away as limelight's content seems quite outdated so there's nothing making the server stand out anymore. I really liked the content there was on Lizard's cityRP 3 server when they were testing it for some time. It had very little content but some of the content was well made and made it stand out in some areas even though it was still quite much work in progress.
southside is bad and you know it
(Sep 8, 2020, 08:35 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]southside is bad and you know it

Then go play it. I don't see anyone on the server anymore unlike on Southside. I personally enjoyed Southside much more than the overplayed maps that have been around for years.

Southside was by far the best map we had. Southside is a proper City-RP map and not a onebigassbuildinggivingyou5fpsplus2morebuildingsandtherestisemptyasfuck-map

Guv

be alright if it didnt crash the server every 5 mins amirite?
(Sep 8, 2020, 09:19 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

Southside was by far the best map we had. Southside is a proper City-RP map and not a onebigassbuildinggivingyou5fpsplus2morebuildingsandtherestisemptyasfuck-map

bUt ThE bUiLdInG sPaCe! MuH iMmErSiOn!
southside was a good map, but the constant crashes turned a lot of people off to the point where it was of the main reasons a lot of people could not be bothered to join anymore.
In terms of the map itself, south side was the best we’ve ever had. If it didn’t have persistent issues then I’d personally like to see it return permanently
(Sep 9, 2020, 06:04 AM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8, 2020, 09:19 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

bUt ThE bUiLdInG sPaCe! MuH iMmErSiOn!

Ok, idk why you want building space.
Southside is just a bad map for cityRP. Like how big city is a bad map for cityRP.
It just doesnt feel right, it doesnt really fit.
Why is the map still the center of discussion on why the servers are dead? Have you all not realized that despite the many map changes, the servers have still died in the end? So why is the map still the focus when the core issue is CONTENT - or lack thereof. 

It's time you lot realize that doing the exact same thing over and over again will not yield different results.
(Sep 10, 2020, 07:05 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the map still the center of discussion on why the servers are dead? Have you all not realized that despite the many map changes, the servers have still died in the end? So why is the map still the focus when the core issue is CONTENT - or lack thereof. 

It's time you lot realize that doing the exact same thing over and over again will not yield different results.

If by 'you lot' you mean the staff team, I think it's quite clear that those who're higher up know this already.
Pages: 1 2