Limelight Forums

Full Version: everytime i check up on the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Sep 10, 2020, 07:32 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 10, 2020, 07:05 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the map still the center of discussion on why the servers are dead? Have you all not realized that despite the many map changes, the servers have still died in the end? So why is the map still the focus when the core issue is CONTENT - or lack thereof. 

It's time you lot realize that doing the exact same thing over and over again will not yield different results.

If by 'you lot' you mean the staff team, I think it's quite clear that those who're higher up know this already.

Mostly talking about those participating in this thread regarding the map.
(Sep 10, 2020, 07:05 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the map still the center of discussion on why the servers are dead? Have you all not realized that despite the many map changes, the servers have still died in the end? So why is the map still the focus when the core issue is CONTENT - or lack thereof. 

It's time you lot realize that doing the exact same thing over and over again will not yield different results.

Imo it wasn't particularly the content or the map that brought me to LL in the first place. It was the community of friendly players that were active, had great building skills and produced great rps. Ever since many of those key people, especially the builders who spent hours putting RPs together; the server hasn't been the same. And I don't blame them, after the first couple "glory years" the community turned into a bit of a toxic cess pit.
Pages: 1 2