Limelight Forums

Full Version: Apollo's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

As per the title, I have decided to hand in the towel. 

Playing on LimeLight has truly been an experience, with both highs and lows, and has created many memories Ill take with me. Without boring the details, work, studying, placements and added pressure on the NHS grants me little time or energy to want to continue staffing, or playing Garry's mod, and instead to focus on my real-life career/ambitions. The drive, passion and excitement has very much faded and therefore would not be fair on the rest of the team to continue being a form of dead weight. 

I'd like to thank the team for this opportunity. And to apologise for leaving at such a frail moment for the community, I really do hope that it can be turned around and back to how it was, years or so ago. 

Stay safe, bye for now!
Apollo
bye bye!
why so many resignations today

also gl on your job or future shenanigans you badmin
You will be missed. I managed to spectate you whole career path and did not seized to be amazed by some of the stuff you pulled off. You ve benn a nice member, a helpfull teacher and a good mod/admin. Take care and most importantly stay safe.
(Aug 1, 2020, 04:59 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello all,

As per the title, I have decided to hand in the towel. 

Playing on LimeLight has truly been an experience, with both highs and lows, and has created many memories Ill take with me. Without boring the details, work, studying, placements and added pressure on the NHS grants me little time or energy to want to continue staffing, or playing Garry's mod, and instead to focus on my real-life career/ambitions. The drive, passion and excitement has very much faded and therefore would not be fair on the rest of the team to continue being a form of dead weight. 

I'd like to thank the team for this opportunity. And to apologise for leaving at such a frail moment for the community, I really do hope that it can be turned around and back to how it was, years or so ago. 

Stay safe, bye for now!
Apollo
"created many memories" yeah - you forgot to @ me. Bitch. ly

Pat

Bye Bye! I will miss you screaming at me for breaking fear rp and doomforting! Whatever.
why do i feel like the towel is wet and sticky

good bye opollol i message u
Bye bye Apollo. Have a good one mate, #BLM Apollo will know why.
Have a good one apollo, will miss the late night wild rps we had
Noooo Sad 
Apollooooooo
Hell yeah, NHS bros 4 lyfe. Have a good one though bud, feel free to message me any time you like.
The only admin who could make me rage quit in CS:GO Sad

Goodluck Apollo.
Two in one day? Damn. Well I welcome you to the Veterans club just like . Please see ‍for your leather, Made in America™ veteran jacket of pure FREEDOM.
Best of luck my man. 

Now that explains why you disappeared from the MCSO discord Sad
Ah not good man.

Good luck with your future endevors.
Pages: 1 2