Limelight Forums

Full Version: Community Meeting [August 2nd]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: announcement.png]

Hello, community.

We apologize for being silent over the past couple of weeks, while we have been working on new elements and got new ideas planned it does not make up for our silence throughout this process. 
To make up for this and show you what we have planned and what Limelight will be doing going forward we decided to schedule a community meeting. This meeting will be held  Sunday 2nd, August and will start at 6PM British time.

We hope you can make it, if not we will try to get a record going so you can catch up on everything.

We'll be getting a discord channel up and ready for questions. Please make sure the entries on that channel are on-topic so we can organize everything smoothly.

Take care, and we'll hopefully see you during the community meeting!
Can’t wait to hear the plan. I’ve been sad ever since the player count went down. I hope y’all got something good. 🙂
You love to see it
+Support
Sexist or Sexwast? :thinking:
rip limelight
"Limelight closing down bye guise"

Jk, see you all there, it'll be good to hear what's going on
I'll be there.
I'll try and make it 👍
I'm just afraid it's too little, too late.

EDIT: Just a thought, why not arrange some sort of "reboot", try and get as many veteran players and staff online regularly and see if we can give Limelight that spark.
(Jul 30, 2020, 03:24 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just afraid it's too little, too late.

EDIT: Just a thought, why not arrange some sort of "reboot", try and get as many veteran players and staff online regularly and see if we can give Limelight that spark.

Nothing has changed from the time which all the veterans left and now. Since nothing has changed, a "reboot", is destined to fail as the veteran players are just coming back to the same, boring sh*t they left behind. 

If LL is going to do a large outreach to its once core playerbase, the servers need to be revamped entirely with fresh, new content. Dramatic change needs to happen so if those old players return, they stay.
(Jul 30, 2020, 03:51 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30, 2020, 03:24 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just afraid it's too little, too late.

Nothing has changed from the time which all the veterans left and now. Since nothing has changed, a "reboot", is destined to fail as the veteran players are just coming back to the same, boring sh*t they left behind. 

If LL is going to do a large outreach to its once core playerbase, the servers need to be revamped entirely with fresh, new content. Dramatic change needs to happen so if those old players return, they stay.

It's a shame, I remember when people joined for the community, not the content.
(Jul 30, 2020, 03:53 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30, 2020, 03:51 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]

It's a shame, I remember when people joined for the community, not the content.

Yeah sure, but at some point, it's just getting boring with the same stuff over and over again for hundreds of hours

Edit: Happy to actually see an official response after weeks of silence.
Then attend it I shall.

Eddie

(May 28, 2020, 05:29 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2020, 05:18 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2020, 04:57 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think breathtaking is the word you were looking for, what the officer did wasnt good or amazing. It was cruel and disgusting.

It's choking me up thinking about it.

I'm going to be fairly honest, even if I might get a forum warning. The fact you think hat this topic is funny enough to joke about it it disgusting, let's say your wife was choked to death by a police officer and some guy was going round saying the shit you're saying. You wouldn't be happy, there are people who this has affected the fact you dont care is your opinion. But if you're going to go onto a discussion that is serious and start being an asswipe, then that crosses a line. I'm sure you wouldn't want to lose a significant other or a family member and then have someone joke about it. It's quite simple, just be considerate of other people.

(May 28, 2020, 07:52 PM)Gmans DAD Wrote: [ -> ]❄️

(Jun 2, 2020, 02:07 PM)Dick Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me I am wrong.
  • People literally hunt to yeet people off the server via Player Reports.
  • Fairly normal discussions generally lean into bitching and bickering.
  • People keep complaining at staff for the most useless shit.

While there are definitely other problems. This is it.
LimeLight has officially become a more outrageously toxic community in my mind than Rainbow Six: Siege.

While content is important, fixing the community is also important.

(Just popped on to see if my account has been deleted yet)
Pages: 1 2