Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> kevke_bc, lucas_aapje
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reported Players: kevke_bc (STEAM_0:1:240237739)  () , lucas_aapje (STEAM_0:0:120066529)  ()

Server: EU Live

Time: 2020-Jul-04 19:21

Summary: Unprovoked RDM / FailRP / NLR / CDM / Prop pushing / Prop abuse / Vehicle abuse / OOC Insults / Harrassment / Randomly ramming my car / FearRP, Prop Climbing / Mingebaggery; honestly the question is what rules haven't they broke.

Important to note that the one has 900+ hours as well as 15 bans, 16 blacklists and 6 permanent warnings. While the other has 6 bans, 18 blacklists and 2 permanent warnings. Clearly not here to play properly.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...l96f3E3Cs2
https://imgur.com/iPJlFIr

The order of these videos aren't exactly in sync, so I've written down a description of each of the video so it helps to connect the dots:

Garry's Mod 070420 Part1 - Where it began, they said someone had crashed into my RV, then left the shop and proceeded to crash into my RV for no reason - FailRP.

Garry's Mod 070420 Part2 - Reinforces point made in Part1.

Garry's Mod 070420 Part3 - CDM.

Garry's Mod 070421 Part4 - lucas_aapje proppushing my car.

Garry's Mod 0704 21 Part5 - lucas_aapje proppushing my car, ramming into vehicles.

Evidence6 - Shows distance as to how far they rammed & proppushed my car (look far left at start). Abused the use of a vehicle, locked one out and the other got him in by using a carseat.

Evidence7 - Repeatedly asked them to leave beforehand (I use Window's inbuilt record feature that captures the last 30 seconds, so it only picks up on the one warning). Ignored fearrp, continued to loiter and spawn a table. Both are killed.

Evidence8 - Shortly after, lucas_aapje breaks NLR to retrieve his vehicle.

Evidence9 - FailRP - driving through buildings for no reason, attempted CDM.

Evidence10 - I died of starvation at location in previous video as I had no food. Continued to proppush my vehicle.

Evidence12 - Top of screen shows NLR: 9 minutes, shortly after previous video they shot me to death unprovoked.

Evidence13 - Same as previous point, however at end they attempt to CDM me again.

Garry's Mod 2020 07 04 21 46 06 - After respawning, I run away to else not to break NLR, they come up to me again and start attacking me unprovoked, yet again.

Garry's Mod 2020 07 04 21 46 33 - Reinforcement of last point, I try to run aware and they continue to RDM. Attempted CDM.

Evidence14 - RDM. 

Evidence11 - (Yes I know, the title number makes no sense) After I die, they raid my pharmacy for no reason, they don't even take anything. They just RDM me again - came prepared as I saw them run in with guns. NLR timer at top indicates this as they break it again.

Added1 - You both start attacking me for no reason, I have my gun on safety. Nothing could've been done to provoke you as prior to this clip I was discussing with @Brennan‍ (as seen at the start of the clip) an issue I was having as I wasn't able to reclaim my laboratories - to reinforce this point, you can even find the bug report I filed on the forums...

Added2 - Continuation of previous clip, you successfully RDM'd me.

Added3 - Your confession; you both admit that you did everything yesterday to "mess around," in other words, troll me. At the end, you said that I said that I never shot - I never said this; what I said was that I didn't RDM you, you refused to leave so I shot you after warning you.

Added4 - "Yeah I know but next time just say stop," I did, you refused, I shot.

Added5 - You make the point that if it ends up getting you banned then it means there's less players on Limelight; that is a poor argument. I'd rather a small server with good people who play properly, than a large server packed with trolls and rulebreakers.

Added6 - You say it was so late at night that you just wanted to "shoot some people..." Well thanks for the confession.
Will look into this tomorrow. Sit tight. 

In the meantime, if the accused could please comment that’d be great. Accused have 24 hours to comply, otherwise this will be concluded without a statement from them.
alright you start shooting at us for no reason so, i don't see a reason to report us while you are being wrong at yourself.
And also you "evidense" video's are not even there.
This is a "semi-serious" RP so not everything needs to be 100% seriuos roleplay, i think you missed out on that one buddy.
Also at the end you broke NLR so your not much that better. We were trying to RP about the "corona virus" and you just pulled a gun out and shot us straight in the face. ofcourse you don't have that on video and me neither, i thougt you would kept this quiet because you are in fault 1000x times too. but okay if you wanna play it like this. im okey with that.
(Jul 5, 2020, 01:02 PM)VWGOLF Wrote: [ -> ]alright you start shooting at us for no reason so, i don't see a reason to report us while you are being wrong at yourself.
This is a "semi-serious" RP so not everything needs to be 100% seriuos roleplay, i think you missed out on that one buddy.
Also at the end you broke NLR so your not much that better. We were trying to RP about the "corona virus" and you just pulled a gun out and shot us straight in the face. ofcourse you don't have that on video and me neither, i thougt you would kept this quiet because you are in fault 1000x times too. but okay if you wanna play it like this. im okey with that.

I had a shotgun and warned you both beforehand to get out yet you both ignored, carried on breaking fearrp and stayed in the shop. You showed that you had no intention of leaving by spawning in table - because why would you need to do that? So I shot you both for trespassing after I told you repeatedly to get out.

The video files are there, you may have to download them if it isn't working online. There are multiple videos of you breaking multiple rules. 

Semi-serious rp still has a serious component to it. Your point here has no relevancy, "buddy." That's hardly an excuse for you to break so many rules.

Where did I break NLR exactly? I spawn at the pharmacy which is where the Doctor spawns - I had to run away from the spot multiple times after you both kept killing me unprovoked less than 5 minutes after each death, whether that was attempted with a car, with fists and a blackjack, or multiple times with guns. Times where I had no choice but to fight back isn't me breaking NLR - it's you breaking NLR and me having to defend myself because you both start attacking me again shortly after I've already died. You were trolling me over a period of 2 whole hours.

Loitering in my store and harassing me repeatedly saying "you need glass for coronavirus," isn't rp - especially considering the only people who were in the local vacinity were you two - who ironically weren't social distancing, if that's the way you want to rp it. I shot you for trespassing, after I had asked you to leave repeatedly; you both ignored me so I shot, which is within reason. You didn't even look at the evidence did you? You can find this clip in the files.

You saying that you thought I would "keep this quiet" is you confessing that you're guilty, so lol well done for that. I'm not "1000x at fault" when I haven't broke any rules to knowledge - and if somehow I did, it would not be 1000x worse than what you both did, considering you broke atleast 10 different rules.

P.S. Thanks for reminding me that you also broke FearRP, and also propclimbed to get through the back entrance, which can't ordinarily be accessed due to the fences being too high to climb - can't edit the original post though as for some reason it removes the text Infront of it.
(Jul 5, 2020, 02:22 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 5, 2020, 01:02 PM)VWGOLF Wrote: [ -> ]alright you start shooting at us for no reason so, i don't see a reason to report us while you are being wrong at yourself.

I had a shotgun and warned you both beforehand to get out yet you both ignored, carried on breaking fearrp and stayed in the shop. You showed that you had no intention of leaving by spawning in table - because why would you need to do that? So I shot you both for trespassing after I told you repeatedly to get out.

The video files are there, you may have to download them if it isn't working online. There are multiple videos of you breaking multiple rules. 

Semi-serious rp still has a serious component to it. Your point here has no relevancy, "buddy." That's hardly an excuse for you to break so many rules.

Where did I break NLR exactly? I spawn at the pharmacy which is where the Doctor spawns - I had to run away from the spot multiple times after you both kept killing me unprovoked less than 5 minutes after each death, whether that was attempted with a car, with fists and a blackjack, or multiple times with guns. Times where I had no choice but to fight back isn't me breaking NLR - it's you breaking NLR and me having to defend myself because you both start attacking me again shortly after I've already died. You were trolling me over a period of 2 whole hours.

Loitering in my store and harassing me repeatedly saying "you need glass for coronavirus," isn't rp - especially considering the only people who were in the local vacinity were you two - who ironically weren't social distancing, if that's the way you want to rp it. I shot you for trespassing, after I had asked you to leave repeatedly; you both ignored me so I shot, which is within reason. You didn't even look at the evidence did you? You can find this clip in the files.

You saying that you thought I would "keep this quiet" is you confessing that you're guilty, so lol well done for that. I'm not "1000x at fault" when I haven't broke any rules to knowledge - and if somehow I did, it would not be 1000x worse than what you both did, considering you broke atleast 10 different rules.

P.S. Thanks for reminding me that you also broke FearRP, and also propclimbed to get through the back entrance, which can't ordinarily be accessed due to the fences being too high to climb - can't edit the original post though as for some reason it removes the text Infront of it.

A parmcist is not allowed to have guns boykie
also you shot us so many times, so your as bad in fault as we do. accept it you can't change you shot even me 10 times with your big guns
so you  dint break rules why are you breaking nlt just to rdm us  because  you thoug it was fun
A pharmacist is allowed guns - all jobs are allowed guns, it just depends on how they are used. Unfortunately for me there were no police online so while ordinarily I would call them to de-escalate the situation, I had no choice but to take matters into my own hands.

All times I shot you were in self defence, except for the first time which was due to you both not obeying a direct order to leave the store and ignoring my orders.

I'm not even going to properly respond to LikeCollin, because that statement is just so... so & so. Have a look at my evidence before you dig yourselves a bigger hole.
(Jul 5, 2020, 02:40 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]A pharmacist is allowed guns - all jobs are allowed guns, it just depends on how they are used. Unfortunately for me there were no police online so while ordinarily I would call them to de-escalate the situation, I had no choice but to take matters into my own hands.

All times I shot you were in self defence, except for the first time which was due to you both not obeying a direct order to leave the store and ignoring my orders.

I'm not even going to properly respond to LikeCollin, because that statement is just so... so & so. Have a look at my evidence before you dig yourselves a bigger hole.

there is no evidense videos are not working
Wasn't aware videos were private - you should now be able to view them
Really the only thing I see that I can act on here is the OOC Insults.

I won't be downloading a zip file onto my desktop for storage reasons (I need more storage cause sad boi hours Sad )

‍,‍ if you could please upload all the videos from the drive folder onto a youtube playlist and put the link here that'd be great. You have 24 hours to comply otherwise I'm afraid the rest of your claims will go unanswered.
(Jul 5, 2020, 08:28 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]Really the only thing I see that I can act on here is the OOC Insults.

I won't be downloading a zip file onto my desktop for storage reasons (I need more storage cause sad boi hours Sad )

‍,‍ if you could please upload all the videos from the drive folder onto a youtube playlist and put the link here that'd be great. You have 24 hours to comply otherwise I'm afraid the rest of your claims will go unanswered.

Done, updated original post.
I like how you see in the following video how him killing us. RDM thats what it called. After that it begain because i was so angry that he killed me without a reason so you need to act and him RDMing me and my m8
The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7VcvWY...s2&index=7
"semi seriuos" thats is what the server called right? 
you started to shoot us for no reason. that how it all started.
He says "out" but he did say it so poorly that i din't even see it so that where the "fun" begins.
Under review
(Jul 5, 2020, 11:26 PM)VWGOLF Wrote: [ -> ]I like how you see in the following video how him killing us. RDM thats what it called. After that it begain because i was so angry that he killed me without a reason so you need to act and him RDMing me and my m8
The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7VcvWY...s2&index=7
"semi seriuos" thats is what the server called right? 
you started to shoot us for no reason. that how it all started.
He says "out" but he did say it so poorly that i din't even see it so that where the "fun" begins.

I use Window's inbuilt recording software which only records the last 30 seconds, so in this particular video it only shows me requesting you to leave once, however I can assure you - as you well know - that I asked you repeatedly to leave before that final demand. It started with you ramming my car over and over again, not with me killing you.

Today, you both asked and even tried bribing me in-game to delete the ban request, and when I said no, one of you - I don't know which - called me a dickhead somewhere along the lines. Other than that though, the conversation was fine and it was a calm discussion.

Point being, if you didn't think you had done nothing wrong or that I had, you wouldn't have asked me in-game to delete this report. I'm not backing out now.
(Jul 5, 2020, 11:26 PM)VWGOLF Wrote: [ -> ]"semi seriuos" thats is what the server called right? 

"Semi-Serious"* first of all.

Second of all, even though we are semi-serious, we still have rules.

So here is where I stand now.

‍, both of you are being given a chance to own up to the following:
  • In the third video in the playlist, CDM
  • In the 4th video in the playlist, Proppushing
  • In the 5th video in the playlist, Propflinging & general mingery
  • In the 9th video in the playlist, CDM
You both have 24 hours to comply. If neither of you claims responsibility for anything that you did that was unclear as to who did it from the videos, you are both going down for everything that I can't pin on one or the other of you.

The videos show a metric f**k ton of general mingery and I would have no problem punishing you both for it, as you BOTH contributed to it.

Again, you have 24 hours to comply. Starting..well, now seems as good of a time as ever. If replies from both of the accused are not submitted by 22:50 UTC on July 6th, 2020, both of the accused will be taking the fall for everything I can't tell who did.
Pages: 1 2 3