Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> kevke_bc, lucas_aapje
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i know i did somthing so just tell me how long ban i got
(Jul 6, 2020, 01:00 AM)LikeCollin Wrote: [ -> ]i know i did somthing so just tell me how long ban i got

Is there anything, in particular, you are owning up to? If not, my prior reply still stands. You have 24 hours to clearly claim responsibility for what you did from that list, otherwise, you are both taking the fall for it.
no i am kevke_bc
(Jul 6, 2020, 01:04 AM)LikeCollin Wrote: [ -> ]no i am kevke_bc

Realized that after my prior post. My point still stands. Is there anything, in particular, you are taking responsibility for?
yea i broke som rules what i look at 1  but can be 2 so yea
(Jul 6, 2020, 01:07 AM)LikeCollin Wrote: [ -> ]yea i broke som rules what i look at 1  but can be 2 so yea

I don't think you understand what I am saying..

Out of the following list, what are you claiming responsibility for? 
  1. In the third video in the playlist, CDM
  2. In the 4th video in the playlist, Proppushing
  3. In the 5th video in the playlist, Propflinging & general mingery
  4. In the 9th video in the playlist, CDM
cdm  i cdm my friend cuz my ping is high downloading games som time i lag
(Jul 6, 2020, 01:09 AM)LikeCollin Wrote: [ -> ]cdm  i cdm my friend cuz my ping is high downloading games som time i lag

And just confirming that is both instances of CDM outlined in the list, correct?
i cmd my friend  1 time cdm em back in teh blue gti
(Jul 6, 2020, 01:12 AM)LikeCollin Wrote: [ -> ]i cmd my friend  1 time cdm em back in teh blue gti

Both instances were involving a blue GTI, Kevke.
i cmd  at the shop my friend at  teh parking    where you despawn cars
(Jul 6, 2020, 01:16 AM)LikeCollin Wrote: [ -> ]i cmd  at the shop my friend at  teh parking    where you despawn cars

Thank you for that. Waiting on the secondary accused user to reply.

Sit tight.
he is sleeping
I take responsibility for the proppushing, CDM. But i see it because him having member ship get him not warned. he killed me several times wihtout a reason so i don't see why he's not getting he's A** banned.
And no i don't have proof of it. I am being 100% honest with you.
(Jul 6, 2020, 09:23 AM)VWGOLF Wrote: [ -> ]I take responsibility for the proppushing, CDM. But i see it because him having member ship get him not warned. he killed me several times wihtout a reason so i don't see why he's not getting he's A** banned.
And no i don't have proof of it. I am being 100% honest with you.

You admitted to me in-game yesterday that you were being a minge and harassing me yesterday for "fun," not because I RDM'd you (which, I didn't... Don't lie), because in your words there wasn't many people online. You literally tried to BRIBE me yesterday to delete this report, which definitely doesn't protest your innocence.

Hopefully I recorded at the right moment, else I'm gonna hit myself in the foot. You can't just lie, especially not on a report...I'll have a look when I go on my pc in a couple hours.

I killed you both twice. Both times when I was provoked by you both. Compare that to EVERY single time you killed me, which was unprovoked.

I know ‍ was victim to their mingery on Saturday too at the beginning, as he called them out on it. All they could reply with was "semi-serius," which clearly meant that it was unprovoked. Else surely they would've at the very least mentioned me RDM'ing them (which again, never happened) at the time of the incident.

For now though, let's look at the current videos: Evidence12, my NLR time at the top at 9 minutes, I had literally JUST spawned and ran from my spawnpoint. You can see at the beginning that I said nothing as the chatbox only included server messages. You RDM'd me here.

Evidence13, yet again I JUST spawned. You try to RDM me again by using your car as a weapon.

Garry's Mod 2020 07 04 21 46 06 - NLR timer at the top saying 8 minutes, you both surround me and start beating me to death - attempted RDM which later becomes actual RDM in the next two videos.

^I would not be dumb enough to make a report if I had done similar things at the same moment, not only because I simply wouldn't be a minge in the first place, but also because I know logs exist which would also point towards it.
Pages: 1 2 3