Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bring back TV or Remove REP on IS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Jun 27, 2020, 05:47 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 27, 2020, 03:17 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, let's suggest this for the 10th time.

-support

Yeah, let's post the same response without reading the premise of the suggestion.

Certainly don't want to hurt your feelings, but remarks like that aren't really beneficial especially when they don't acknowledge that this suggestion entails more than one angle. The suggestion does not simply encompass re-activating the previous add-on, but also offers an alternative which could mean removing the REP lock on the interactive screen.

I'd expect more of an effort in conversation from someone like you, to be fair.

Well uh... I don't see your problem pal nor do I see the need for a personal attack. My -support is for both, otherwise, I would've stated it.

Suggestions like those aren't really beneficial either, considering the server already has a bad performance and the int. screen is not used at all because its shit

-support
As mentioned in private, I don't believe there is much reason behind not supporting something on the premise of it being something you personally don't believe has a use.

No personal attack, I just question the lack of substance displayed in your first response considering the fact that I had no prior knowledge of past suggestions pertaining to this & also had counter suggestions within this one that were alternatives.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Interactive Screen REP limit removed in Revision 5cb658a.
Pages: 1 2