Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> dirty minge, kevke_bc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: dirty minge (STEAM_0:1:239460143) , kevke_bc (STEAM_0:1:240237739)  (), [L²:RP] Riggs (STEAM_0:1:116551935)
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-06 23:15
Summary:
(dirty minge) Rule 10.3 (was beating defenseless prisoners for no reason. they posed no danger) / Fear RP

(kevke_bc) FearRP (i clearly told him "Hands up" multiple times, he still failed to listen)
Evidence:
(dirty minge) https://youtu.be/ksk0J0viTwg

(kevke_bc) https://youtu.be/F_VFqyKh0aU
je rdm een officier en brak feurp van andere officier en je vraagt een admin om corrupt te zijn @ "Riggs"
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:34 AM)LikeCollin Wrote: [ -> ]je rdm een officier en brak feurp van andere officier en je vraagt een admin om corrupt te zijn @ "Riggs"

Please speak English so I can understand

‍ Please refrain from sending me PMS on the forums about this.

[Image: aD5GoaX.png]
hi riggs,

can kindly ask you to post the aftermath of this clip https://youtu.be/ksk0J0viTwg where you decided to teamkill, rdm and fail to follow fearrp so i can place a report on you in the courthouse. its obvious you have it recorded because you trimmed it from the main clip

thanks!
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:39 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]hi riggs,

can kindly ask you to post the aftermath of this clip https://youtu.be/ksk0J0viTwg where you decided to teamkill, rdm and fail to follow fearrp so i can place a report on you in the courthouse. its obvious you have it recorded because you trimmed it from the main clip

thanks!
Hi there I don’t believe you are involved, but I know what you are talking about but the ‘trim’ is simply me responding to pd
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:43 AM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:39 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]hi riggs,

thanks!
Hi there I don’t believe you are involved, but I know what you are talking about but the ‘trim’ is simply me responding to pd

i was there at that whole scenario until the end when you broke multiple rules (obviously cutting it out)
Have you seen the 2nd video? That is the follow up video
"You rdm an officer and broke FearRP from other officer and you ask an admin to be corrupt."

Under investigation, including the claims of teamkilling.
please provide the next minute of video, where you shoot and kill an officer for having a raised weapon.
Conclusion for dirty_minge: One hit of a baton to a person who may already be resisting or have prior incidents (considering they were already in the cell before you arrived), gives you no right to detain, arrest and use lethal force against them. Doubly so when the people in the cells are defending the people who hit them, calling you the corrupt officer.

Perhaps consider, if everyone disagree with you and your actions, that you may be the issue. However, instead of this, you arrest two officers, murder a third, all for a single baton hit.

No action will be applied to minge, for he has broken no rules.
(Jun 7, 2020, 10:21 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Conclusion for dirty_minge: One hit of a baton to a person who may already be resisting or have prior incidents (considering they were already in the cell before you arrived), gives you no right to detain, arrest and use lethal force against them. Doubly so when the people in the cells are defending the people who hit them, calling you the corrupt officer.

Perhaps consider, if everyone disagree with you and your actions, that you may be the issue. However, instead of this, you arrest two officers, murder a third, all for a single baton hit.

This video clearly shows him hitting 2 prisoners not one, he also clearly broke fear RP there is no excuse for that.
I am clearly not the corrupt officer since I am arresting officers for beating inmates, there is nothing corrupt about that.

also when I was offline the user (Jhon Snow) who is  now known as (PhunkyMonkie) (STEAM_0:1:54629518) Put out a law saying "Riggs Is a KOS
[Image: 7GSUrY8.jpg]
(Jun 7, 2020, 10:15 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] please provide the next minute of video, where you shoot and kill an officer for having a raised weapon.

will do
Quote:10.4 - You may kill/injure other government members, but only if they are an immediate threat to your life, the lives of innocent people, or if it is your only valid option while on-duty. Do not injure/kill for revenge, personal gain, grudges, etc.The Secret Service may never attack the president.

Quote:but only if they are an immediate threat to your life

He clearly posed a threat to my life pointing a shotgun at myself

May I add stated I broke fear RP where I clearly did not. I had my firearm out
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:26 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 10:21 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Conclusion for dirty_minge: One hit of a baton to a person who may already be resisting or have prior incidents (considering they were already in the cell before you arrived), gives you no right to detain, arrest and use lethal force against them. Doubly so when the people in the cells are defending the people who hit them, calling you the corrupt officer.

This video clearly shows him hitting 2 prisoners not one, he also clearly broke fear RP there is no excuse for that.
Two prisoners, one hit each.
He did not break FearRP, as he was also visibly armed with a weapon, of which you were in melee range for.

(Jun 7, 2020, 02:26 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]I am clearly not the corrupt officer since I am arresting officers for beating inmates, there is nothing corrupt about that.
That's not what I said.
The people who he was "beating" had no issue with it.
You injected yourself into a situation which people had no issue with, and forced an issue.

(Jun 7, 2020, 02:26 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]also when I was offline the user (Jhon Snow) who is  now known as (PhunkyMonkie) (STEAM_0:1:54629518) Put out a law saying "Riggs Is a KOS
[Image: 7GSUrY8.jpg]
Irrelevant.
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:40 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]He clearly posed a threat to my life pointing a shotgun at myself

May I add stated I broke fear RP where I clearly did not. I had my firearm out

No, he was speaking, after he had his weapon raised. The exact same thing you did to fellow officers earlier in the video.
Quote:
Riggs Wrote: Wrote:He clearly posed a threat to my life pointing a shotgun at myself

May I add @LikeCollin‍ stated I broke fear RP where I clearly did not. I had my firearm out

No, he was speaking, after he had his weapon raised. The exact same thing you did to fellow officers earlier in the video.
that changes nothing. "The exact same thing you did to fellow officers earlier in the video." what do you mean by this?

Pages: 1 2