Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> dirty minge, kevke_bc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:50 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:
Riggs Wrote: Wrote:He clearly posed a threat to my life pointing a shotgun at myself

May I add @LikeCollin‍ stated I broke fear RP where I clearly did not. I had my firearm out

No, he was speaking, after he had his weapon raised. The exact same thing you did to fellow officers earlier in the video.
that changes nothing. "The exact same thing you did to fellow officers earlier in the video." what do you mean by this?

[Image: unknown.png]
Is this not a screenshot of you, having your weapon aimed, against an officer who used two swings of a baton against prisoners who seemingly had already caused issues?
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:47 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:26 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 10:21 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Conclusion for dirty_minge: One hit of a baton to a person who may already be resisting or have prior incidents (considering they were already in the cell before you arrived), gives you no right to detain, arrest and use lethal force against them. Doubly so when the people in the cells are defending the people who hit them, calling you the corrupt officer.

Perhaps consider, if everyone disagree with you and your actions, that you may be the issue. However, instead of this, you arrest two officers, murder a third, all for a single baton hit.

No action will be applied to minge, for he has broken no rules.
This video clearly shows him hitting 2 prisoners not one, he also clearly broke fear RP there is no excuse for that.
Two prisoners, one hit each.
Quote:He did not break FearRP, as he was also visibly armed with a weapon, of which you were in melee range for

[quote pid='301156' dateline='1591534048']
https://youtu.be/ksk0J0viTwg?t=75 he clearly becomes Unarmed, and still failed to follow fearRP
[/quote]
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:53 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:50 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:No, he was speaking, after he had his weapon raised. The exact same thing you did to fellow officers earlier in the video.
that changes nothing. "The exact same thing you did to fellow officers earlier in the video." what do you mean by this?

Is this not a screenshot of you, having your weapon aimed, against an officer who used two swings of a baton against prisoners who seemingly had already caused issues?

If causing "Issues" is including screaming at us, why was I almost perm banned on probation for doing the same thing?
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:55 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:53 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 02:50 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]that changes nothing. "The exact same thing you did to fellow officers earlier in the video." what do you mean by this?

If causing "Issues" is including screaming at us, why was I almost perm banned on probation for doing the same thing?

I don't know, perhaps if you could give me the slightest shred of a clue about what you're talking about, since you've had like 3 probations already. Perhaps if you could give me a rough timeframe, and maybe the name of the staff member involved, instead of just going "BUT WHAT ABOUT". Because currently, you've just sprouted the same BS half the server tries to pull; "well a staff member let me do this before".
Quote:"well a staff member let me do this before".
This is not what i said
(Jun 7, 2020, 03:05 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
This is not what i said

It's two sides of the same coin. Now, which staff member and at what time, or can I disgard what you said about nearly being banned?
(Jun 7, 2020, 03:08 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 03:05 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
This is not what i said

It's two sides of the same coin. Now, which staff member and at what time, or can I disgard what you said about nearly being banned?
you can disregard, I don't remember the name of the admin nor the date
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:32 AM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: dirty minge (STEAM_0:1:239460143) , kevke_bc (STEAM_0:1:240237739)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-06 23:15
Summary:
(dirty minge) Rule 10.3 (was beating defenseless prisoners for no reason. they posed no danger) / Fear RP

(kevke_bc) FearRP (i clearly told him "Hands up" multiple times, he still failed to listen)
Evidence:
(dirty minge) https://youtu.be/ksk0J0viTwg

(kevke_bc) https://youtu.be/F_VFqyKh0aU

It was clearly a joke please take into consideration the pm that i sent you in regards to the servers title. Best regards, Dirty Minge
(Jun 7, 2020, 10:23 PM)dirty minge Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:32 AM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: dirty minge (STEAM_0:1:239460143) , kevke_bc (STEAM_0:1:240237739)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-06 23:15
Summary:
(dirty minge) Rule 10.3 (was beating defenseless prisoners for no reason. they posed no danger) / Fear RP

(kevke_bc) FearRP (i clearly told him "Hands up" multiple times, he still failed to listen)
Evidence:
(dirty minge) https://youtu.be/ksk0J0viTwg

(kevke_bc) https://youtu.be/F_VFqyKh0aU

It was clearly a joke please take into consideration the pm that i sent you in regards to the servers title. Best regards, Dirty Minge

"joke" jokes when breaking clear server rules are not acceptable.
Having spoken to other staff members, we're in agreement that the killing was RDM and in breach of 10.4.

Overall, this situation has been extremely concerning, and very close to a prior situation with you I handled.

Last time you arrested the FD for having vehicle issues.
This time you arrested multiple fellow PD members and killed another officer because of 2 baton hits.

You made no attempt at any external conflict resolution.
You didn't speak to the Chief.
You didn't speak to the President.
You didn't even speak to anyone involved.

You saw two baton hits, and leaped into action. As the incorruptible god-officer of LL, you detained and killed fellow officers, even when the people you "saved" booed you and called you corrupt.

You made no attempt to acertain the situation.
Made no attempt to de-escalate.
Made no attempt to see what was going on.

Instead, you again assumed you were always right,
again escalated a situation,
again used force to end a situation.

I'd have hoped the last blacklist would have taught you to temper your actions, to not dive in with force, but instead you've taken a step up, using both regular and deadly force against fellow officers, for what amounted to 2 baton hits.
And then the audacity to post a report on them, and to waste both my time, and the time of other administrators having to try and find out about this "permban" and consider whether your killing was RDM.

I would say I'm disappointed, but considering my disappointment from the last situation, I'm not disappointed this time, I'm disgusted.
No matter the breaches by others, make no mistake, this situation was entirely instigated by you and your actions.

It's clear to me, despite your clear and repeated warnings, you've failed to take on-board the slightest word about tempering your conduct, not jumping to lethal force as your first step, taking other approaches, developing your soft skills, you've failed to do any of that, instead focusing on resolving situations in the shortest time, to the point of not just disregarding other people's views, but even basic facts.

Punishments Issued:
dirty minge: N/A - No Rules Broken
kevke_bc: 1 day ban for breach of FearRP.
Riggs: 6 hour weapons blacklist, considering priors for RDM and excessive use of force, 10 hour Police/SWAT blacklist, considering the multiple priors for RDM / excessive force / other Police breaches.
Pages: 1 2