Limelight Forums

Full Version: Panic buttons for paramedics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Allow for players in the paramedic role to use the /panic radio command.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: With paramedics being often targeted by people who either lead EMT's into bait calls specifically to attack them or becoming violent whilst the paramedic is trying to work, it seems logical for paramedics to have a quick and easy way to call for support with all the essential information for a responding police officer akin to what is already in place for the police, SSA, VP and President roles.
i assumed it was already a thing so +1

Guv

+support should be available to all emergency services
+support
+ Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Isn't there a rule that states you cannot harm the paramedics while they are doing their work or is that for muggings (in rp I mean)
(Jun 3, 2020, 03:17 PM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there a rule that states you cannot harm the paramedics while they are doing their work or is that for muggings (in rp I mean)

That is partially correct, under rule 9.1
Quote:9.1 - Do not call the emergency services just to hostage them, and do not hostage firemen/paramedics if they have to come into your base to do their job.

However this is the only rule protection EMTs, and whilst this does make the bait calls with the intent of hostaging whoever responds conflict with server rules it does not do anything against the patients or bystanders who become violent whilst a paramedic is trying to work. so as long as they don't bait, hostage or straight up RDM the responding paramedic then it is perfectly allowed, most of the rules that people follow marking medical personnel as immune to conflict are unofficial rules invented by the player base since a death of an EMT can majorly disrupt the server for everybody.
+support
Approved.