Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ZaidPlays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reported Players: ZaidPlays (STEAM_0:0:440176882)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Apr-26 15:02
Summary: I was pulling ZaidPlays over for reckless driving and running a red light, I ordered him under gunpoint to get out of the car, he continued to get out and start shooting.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/gYK91erLzS4
https://i.imgur.com/av5i30i.png
Under Review
Sorry to ask but which rule was it you think i broke ?
i believe its fearRp u believe i broken? if so:

I was not obliged to follow FearRP. I was seated inside of the vehicle with a weapon in hand, activating the following rule from the Rules Clarification Record and Q/A:

(in which case you get out with a weapon already out, therefore you become immediately immune to FearRP by the rule and did not break it as you did not consciously switch weapons while under FearRP).
Was this not already dealt with by Temar ?

(Apr 26, 2020, 06:16 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]Was this not already dealt with by Temar ?

not really sure apollo you're gonna have to ask tobi as after this shootout i left the game as i had to go, But i remember ben telling him to read fearRp because his understanding of it was wrong i think
This is a really confusing situation. You were under FearRP while you were in your car, and you have to follow my orders according to the rules, but then when you get out you are no longer under FearRP because you already have the weapon in hand. So what is it now, did you have to continue follow the orders I gave you while you were still in the car when you got out? Don't know, but all I know is that it's stupid and it needs clarification, preferably in favor of the person who has you under gunpoint first.
[Image: q7XgxWC.png]
(Apr 26, 2020, 07:51 PM)Tobi トビ Wrote: [ -> ]This is a really confusing situation. You were under FearRP while you were in your car, and you have to follow my orders according to the rules, but then when you get out you are no longer under FearRP because you already have the weapon in hand. So what is it now, did you have to continue follow the orders I gave you while you were still in the car when you got out? Don't know, but all I know is that it's stupid and it needs clarification, preferably in favor of the person who has you under gunpoint first.
[Image: q7XgxWC.png]

Okay you seem unfamiliar so let me explain it to you, basically if i hop into a car with a gun in my hand and u are outside my car pointing a gun at me i AM under fearRp. so for example if u tell me to turn my engine off or not to drive or whatever i have to listen to your command, but the moment you tell me to get out my car since i have the gun in my hand and now im not in my car meaning i can use it, im immune and no longer under fearRP, therefore, can either run or shoot.
To sum it up. Zaid is under FearRP whilst you have a gun pointed at him and he is in the car. HOWEVER, as you've directed him to get out of the car, he will be ejected with a firearm already in his hand which means FearRP does not apply as it is broken. 

- Zaid is under FearRP whilst he is in the car and you have a gun on him
- As soon as you command Zaid to step out, he is forced out with a gun in his hand, therefore FearRP is off.
It's stupid like Temar said because in the end there is no fearrp at all, I have no chance to arrest him under fearrp at all
The orders I gave him while he was still under fearrp are now gone and that shouldn't be possible
(Apr 26, 2020, 10:24 PM)Tobi トビ Wrote: [ -> ]The orders I gave him while he was still under fearrp are now gone and that shouldn't be possible

keep in mind not everyone gets in a car with a gun out like me Wink 9 times out of 10 the person wont hve a gun in their hand when pulling them over
Under our current rule set, this is not FearRP.
The point is I have no way to place him under proper fearrp unless I just keep him in the car forever which is useless
The rule should be changed or just a mechanic you step out of cars with hands automatically to fix this
And I would just like to clarify, he started a shootout over a traffic stop. He drove like a maniac and through a red, which would probably end in me giving him like a $2,000 fine or something. Guns weren't illegal so that was no reason for an arrest.
Pages: 1 2 3