Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stolen Police Uniform kevlar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: When equipping kevlar from inventory whilst wearing a stolen police uniform, the police vest bodygroup should be enabled. 

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: There is no way for players with stolen police uniforms to use the police vest bodygroup without asking for it to be changed oocily or using a bodygroup exploit as they dont have access to the government lockers.
What about when departments ban overlay?
(Apr 25, 2020, 12:37 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]What about when departments ban overlay?

You truly are one smart son of a gun. Got any suggestions? rip
(Apr 25, 2020, 12:52 AM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2020, 12:37 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]What about when departments ban overlay?

You truly are one smart son of a gun. Got any suggestions? rip

Make it a stealable accessory that can be put on top, means that there's more items circulating in the player market when it comes to stolen gear (uniforms have stagnated now)
I don't think i have ever seen Anyone ban overlay?
(Apr 25, 2020, 01:24 AM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think i have ever seen Anyone ban overlay?

Yes but the inverse is true for some departments, because fake uniforms can't use the vest. This addition would only change what happens in metagaming departments. Making it an item would simply be the solution to stopping meta with the uniform all together
You mean the Bodygroup exploit that doesn't exist anymore as setting your model automatically resets your body groups and skin colour?

Either way, I like the cosmetic idea. Personally, I think it would be better found in Locked Police Cars, like the outfits themself.
+ Support
+support

I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added by in Revision 17e6f1c.