Limelight Forums

Full Version: An agent suit toggle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: A toggle command for agent suits to make the badge visible.

When using the detective suit, the playermodel should be of the shirt model without the badge (As seen in suits and robbers). When toggling, it should quickly change the playermodel to the one with the badge (keeping the model bodygroup and skin intact) and display a simple /me stating the badge being worn around ones neck.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: So that leos that are being undercover are undercover but can quickly identify themselves like in real life.
+support, though seams to conflict with THIS
Are we talking about the one's with the body armour or the Marlowe one?
(Apr 28, 2020, 01:04 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Are we talking about the one's with the body armour or the Marlowe one?

The agent suit, I missnamed it.
(Apr 28, 2020, 02:46 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 28, 2020, 01:04 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Are we talking about the one's with the body armour or the Marlowe one?

The agent suit, I missnamed it.

A yep, I get you now. + Support in this case.
+Support
+ Support. Yes plz thanks.
+Support with exception.

I think the player requires both the Agent and Shirt version of the suit before doing this. While it doesnt make sense in a IRL point of view I think for gameplay and getting the Economy stable it is a good idea. It would also prevent everyone just running suits as Police Officers without the two related models.
Agreed with what dick said.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added in Revision 4e9b55d.

Toggle is activated by using the suit again, while it's already equipped.