Limelight Forums

Full Version: What do i play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this week i finished 3 games : half-life 1 / half-life blue shift / half life opposing force.
and i am looking for more games to finish and it would be better if the game was on steam if you have any good games just write the name and video about it if possible thanks so much xoxo

Edit: i forgot to mention that i finished all valve games sorry about that.

ForceGhost

Half-Life 2?
portal
(Apr 23, 2020, 03:51 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Half-Life 2?

i finished it in 2009 and i also forgot to mention that i finished all valve games thanks for the comment tho
Top recommendations (Very mixed games):

L.A Noire.
Tomb Raider (Any from the series, Im on Shadow of The Tomb Raider at the mo.)
Batman - Arkham Knight (Brilliant game.)
Saints Row The Third.

Just some games that are all campaign based. Depending on the type of game you like, one of the four will be suited easily. Smile
(Apr 23, 2020, 04:22 PM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ]Top recommendations (Very mixed games):

L.A Noire.
Saints Row The Third.

Just some games that are all campaign based. Depending on the type of game you like, one of the four will be suited easily. Smile

Saints row the third banging, to my knowledge only game with a dildo baseball bat (The Penetrator), making it the best game ever produced 

Also LA Noir is a thunk game and pre fun but literally can't run it above 30 as its locked to it unless you install some jank third-party software
(Apr 23, 2020, 04:22 PM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ]Top recommendations (Very mixed games):

L.A Noire.
Saints Row The Third.

i played all tomb raider games and i don't like batman games and i also played saints row IV and its really good game so saints row the third could be good choice thanks xoxo
(Apr 23, 2020, 04:27 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]

L.A Noire.
Saints Row The Third.

Saints row the third banging, to my knowledge only game with a dildo baseball bat (The Penetrator), making it the best game ever produced 

Also LA Noir is a thunk game and pre fun but literally can't run it above 30 as its locked to it unless you install some jank third-party software
I knew you'd like the penetrator. You weeb, get to the motel and I'll use it on u

L.A Noire.
Saints Row The Third.

Completely agree with all of these. If you're going to do Batman , I'd recommend starting with Arkham Asylum personally and working your way through, it makes life all the sweeter when you finally get to Arkham Knight.
(Apr 23, 2020, 04:32 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]

L.A Noire.
Saints Row The Third.

i played all tomb raider games and i don't like batman games and i also played saints row IV and its really good game so saints row the third could be good choice thanks xoxo
The latest TR game (Shadow of The Tomb Raider) is fucking awesome mate. I've been playing the TR games for as long as I can remember, even on my dads Playstation 1 when she had triangle tits! It's on offer on websites like Kinguin and G2A. Have a look. I picked it up for 10 pounds. Really cheap at the moment.
(Apr 23, 2020, 04:38 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]

L.A Noire.
Saints Row The Third.

Completely agree with all of these. If you're going to do Batman , I'd recommend starting with Arkham Asylum personally and working your way through, it makes life all the sweeter when you finally get to Arkham Knight.
Ahhh I forgot to mention Asylum.. Oh the damn jumpscares from that Croc character.. 10 year old me was scarred for life back in 2009. Lol
Any Halo game?
(Apr 23, 2020, 04:38 PM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 23, 2020, 04:27 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]

L.A Noire.
Saints Row The Third.

I knew you'd like the penetrator. You weeb, get to the motel and I'll use it on u

don't piss me off
(Apr 23, 2020, 05:13 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]Any Halo game?

lol  get outa here dutch
(Apr 23, 2020, 05:58 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 23, 2020, 05:13 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]Any Halo game?

lol  get outa here dutch

Sure just play Roblox. It seems to be a game for you.
Pages: 1 2 3