Limelight Forums

Full Version: What do i play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Apr 23, 2020, 06:24 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 23, 2020, 05:58 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 23, 2020, 05:13 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]Any Halo game?

lol  get outa here dutch

Sure just play Roblox. It seems to be a game for you.
Never played it. and will never play it. and its not singeplayer game lol stoopido habibi
, what sort of game are you looking to play? Is there a genre you prefer, do you like long or short games or? We can suggest every game under the sun but without some specification of some sort, we're floundering here.
(Apr 23, 2020, 06:39 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ], what sort of game are you looking to play? Is there a genre you prefer, do you like long or short games or? We can suggest every game under the sun but without some specification of some sort, we're floundering here.

Hey ben i like the kind of games that make you cry at the end because how great it is and i like the games thats talking about the end of the world like half-life for example
(Apr 23, 2020, 06:43 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 23, 2020, 06:39 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ], what sort of game are you looking to play? Is there a genre you prefer, do you like long or short games or? We can suggest every game under the sun but without some specification of some sort, we're floundering here.

Hey ben i like the kind of games that make you cry at the end because how great it is and i like the games thats talking about the end of the world like half-life for example

Halo Reach
(Apr 23, 2020, 06:45 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]

Halo Reach
okay dutch you got me. am gona give halo another chance and buy it but if it sucks am gona refund it xd
In which case, I'd recommend Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4 for that apocalyptic feel. DOOM Eternal has that "end of the world" vibe kinda if you're into that. Outer Wilds is pretty up there too. The Dead Rising games sort of fit what you'd like as well, if you're up for a more arcadey zombie killing game.

Gears of War 3 may be a good choice, very emotional at times

rip Dom ;(
(Apr 23, 2020, 06:51 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]In which case, I'd recommend Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4 for that apocalyptic feel. DOOM Eternal has that "end of the world" vibe kinda if you're into that. Outer Wilds is pretty up there too. The Dead Rising games sort of fit what you'd like as well, if you're up for a more arcadey zombie killing game.

i have played fallout 3 on xbox 360 and i liked it so much. but i never tried 4 am gona take look on the trailer and try it out and about outer wilds : i seen this game once on youtube but i didnt like it because the  graphics arent  that much realistic thank you so much ben < 3
(Apr 23, 2020, 06:52 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Gears of War 3 may be a good choice, very emotional at times

rip Dom ;(

i remember i used to play gear of war on xbox as well but i don't remember that it was emotional so am gona try it out for sure because i am big fan on gears of war thanks

GTA: San Andreas. Dont even @ me
Last of us (If it isnt mentioned already)
RDR
RDR2
The Witcher 3

And the best one ive ever played: Shower with your dad simulator 2015: Do you still shower with your dad?
(Apr 23, 2020, 08:22 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Last of us (If it isnt mentioned already)
RDR
RDR2
The Witcher 3

And the best one ive ever played: Shower with your dad simulator 2015: Do you still shower with your dad?
i have played the witcher 3 and RDR but never tried RDR2 so i might try it out and no i never tried shower with ur dad simulator xD
(Apr 23, 2020, 08:17 PM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ]

GTA: San Andreas. Dont even @ me

Bruh imagine not finishing Gta san andreas before 2010 lol
I've been playing a lot of democracy 3 recently. Very interesting complex game. Awesome to kill some time.
(Apr 24, 2020, 05:14 AM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing a lot of democracy 3 recently. Very interesting complex game. Awesome to kill some time.

Seems to be chill game am gona check it out thanks
Pages: 1 2 3