Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Cheet, Brad, Dutch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Cheet (STEAM_0:0:82881576)  () , brad (STEAM_0:0:35333258)  () , Dutch (STEAM_0:0:177570052)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Mar-25 22:32
Summary: Cheet broke the following rules by not listening to my orders despite being under gunpoint:
2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.
2.2 - You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP

Dutch & rad broke the following rules by killing an LEO for a simple arrest, an offense that countless players have been punished for. I would also like to mention that not a single attempt at a peaceful way of solving this situation was made. I was shot for making a rightful arrest on a person:
3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players (as we all know, an arrest is not a valid reason to kill an LEO, especially when no peaceful attempt was made before. As I mentioned before, countless players received punishments for killing LEOs for arrests, even unlawful arrests).
Evidence: https://youtu.be/U4Oe3WIh4Fw
So in my response.

I complied with FearRp in the end. I RP'd the situation out by asking several times "Am I under arrest", in the end, I put my hands up and complied. I don't see how I broke any rules here. You should have put an @ call in at the time as there was several staff members on the server at the time rather than a PR. I have no involvement with the shooting, this was done without my knowledge.
Adding on my behalf;

Dutch's group was paid by myself to "deal with it" as both are Mafia based families. You were arresting one of the leaders, therefore you were not getting away with arresting someone for something ridiculous. From what I witnessed they ran out with guns, however you fired first, causing them to fire back. I do not see how this is needed to be A) Brought to a PR and B) Taken OOC.
We got paid by an ally to get Cheet out of the arrest.
Seeing as I yelled at you to ''put the gun down Pablo'' and you decided to shoot me ( a mob boss) it's obvious why we shot you.
If you put the gun down we would have told you to leave and never killed you.
Can't seem to edit to message above ^^

But that message is on my and Brad's behalf seeing as Brad doesn't have a forums account so I'll be answering his questions for him.
Quote:Dutch's group was paid by myself to "deal with it" as both are Mafia based families. You were arresting one of the leaders, therefore you were not getting away with arresting someone for something ridiculous. From what I witnessed they ran out with guns, however you fired first, causing them to fire back. I do not see how this is needed to be A) Brought to a PR and B) Taken OOC.

It does not matter who you are nor was the arrest ridiculous. Cheet insulted me multiple times and failed to comply on multiple occasions with me. This would definitely result in a lawful arrest/detention.

Ofc I will open fire at 3 people aiming MPs and ARs on me. The main issue here is that in fact, your party initiated an aggressive move without any attempts of resolving this situation peacefully. As I mentioned before, killing a police officer for a lawful arrest is simply not allowed. It is way too harsh to confront an officer making a lawful arrest with 3 heavily armed people, and you paying them to do so is not justifying it either, but making you involved in this trouble as well.

I posted a PR because making an about this situation would've resulted in nothing as you were directly involved in the situation and did not do anything. This is taken OOC because I believe that rules were broken and that the response to this simple arrest was in fact way too harsh. I will repeat that there are countless approved PRs on players for killing LEOs who wanted to arrest/arrested people.
(Mar 26, 2020, 01:24 AM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]We got paid by an ally to get Cheet out of the arrest.
Seeing as I yelled at you to ''put the gun down Pablo'' and you decided to shoot me ( a mob boss) it's obvious why we shot you.
If you put the gun down we would have told you to leave and never killed you.

As I mentioned above, the response to this lawful arrest was way too harsh. It is kinda obvious why I opened fire on you as well as I explained in the post above.
Is it just me or is someone else getting myBB errors as well?
I’ll post my final response, 

You an officer entered a cafe full of mafia members all working together. There were business deals being discussed which were all illegal. You smashed into a vehicle owned by one of these members and felt the need to enter the building with your shotgun out, rudely interrupting then proceeding to arrest a player who was RPing as a mafia leader, for disrespecting an officer? No laws to state that was illegal, nor was it in a public place - private property that you entered. You shot first, therefore you had a whole mafia gang shoot back at you. 

This isn’t a simple “I saw my friend being arrested” type of kill, this was RPed appropriately.
(Mar 26, 2020, 02:15 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is someone else getting myBB errors as well?

Yeah, it’s messing about for me
tbh if you would run into a dinner where 2 mafia families are having some time off and start pulling out a gun what would you think will happen?
Then after we gave you a chance to walk out of there alive decided to shoot instead. 

Also, I wanna point out you didn't fear for your life at all when you're surrounded by 5 mobsters with guns and your on your own who in his right mind would start shooting? Again if you would have surrendered like anyone who would have cared for his life would have done. We would never have shot you.

I don't see any rule broken here just some cop who decided to take 5 mobsters on his own and lost...
(Mar 26, 2020, 02:25 AM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll post my final response, 

You an officer entered a cafe full of mafia members all working together. There were business deals being discussed which were all illegal. You smashed into a vehicle owned by one of these members and felt the need to enter the building with your shotgun out, rudely interrupting then proceeding to arrest a player who was RPing as a mafia leader, for disrespecting an officer? No laws to state that was illegall, nor was it in a pubic place - private property that you entered. You shot first, therefore you had a whole mafia gang shoot back at you. 

This isn’t a simple “I saw my friend being arrested” type of kill, this was RPed appropriately.

I entered the cafe because one of your members apparently decided it would be smart to park their car half on the road so oncoming traffic crashes into it. Ofc I felt the need of entering the building with my service weapon ready when I already heard your responses from outside in the lines of "fucking piggy crashed into our car". I was alone against at least 6 individuals acting hostile against me. I doubt I have to justify having my weapon out anyway, as you literally saw by yourself that exactly what I expected actually took place: you guys going the aggressive route of solving this.

I did indeed not "rudely interrupted you", as plenty of you guys were already waiting right at the door insulting me as I explained above. After Cheet tried to leave the building I repeatedly told him to stay in it, he was also under fearRP, it still took him ages to listen to this command as well as you witnessed yourself ‍. I honestly do not get it how he gets away with 2 clear fearRP infractions right in front of your eyes. After he decided to insult me as well, I ordered him to take his hands up to take him outside and detain him. He broke fearRP again, as it took cheet from minute 0:04 - 0:47 to listen to a simple command whilst being under fearRP. He literally just spams "am I under arrest" and "why", denying my order despite being under fearRP.

Quote:proceeding to arrest a player who was RPing as a mafia leader, for disrespecting an officer? No laws to state that was illegall, nor was it in a pubic place

I think you know by yourself that common sense applies to laws, Apollo. There was also no law against murder, still I can not go around and murder people. That argument is really silly. As I mentioned before, it does not matter who I arrest, especially if I do not know who the hell you guys are but a bunch of people in suits permanently insulting me, the response was too aggressive. That does not seem really mafia to me.

Quote:You shot first, therefore you had a whole mafia gang shoot back at you. 

I explained this in a previous post already. You initiated the aggressive response by literally aiming 5 weapons on me. What the hell do you expect me to do? Give you flowers? Your response was too harsh & aggressive. It was simply not appropriate for the situation.

Quote:This isn’t a simple “I saw my friend being arrested” type of kill, this was RPed appropriately.

Sorry, but did I miss something? RP? The only thing I witnessed was fearRP being broken on a permanent basis and a bunch of people insulting me for trying to find the owner of a falsely and dangerously parked vehicle. The "RP" then continued by your murdering a police officer in broad daylight on a public road for making a lawful detention/arrest.
(Mar 26, 2020, 02:26 AM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 26, 2020, 02:15 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is someone else getting myBB errors as well?

Yeah, it’s messing about for me

I don't know if its just the thread or the forums. It does not bump this thread either when someone posts something.
I like how you said we started being aggressive but not even 5 seconds into talking to us you decide to arrest one of us.
I asked you what the problem was and you decided to be like ''Put your hands up'' Doesn't really seem friendly.
What exactly was the arrest for and what was the background behind it?
Pages: 1 2