Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lampard is leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm leaving for the good, was a fun time though. 
‍ ‍thanks for letting me back into the game, I will miss you. 
‍ thanks for the advice on my trip, you actually used 3hours to learn me something, big respect. 
And some more that have made my stay alot more enjoyable, you know who you are. 
If I've hurt anyones feelings, thats just me I joke alot around and sometimes too much. 
peace.
I'll miss yous man x
Oh no not Lampard!
Best of luck to you in the future and I hope to see you around some time! Big Grin
who else is gonna hostage me and then cause a FBI style shootout Sad

Have a good one Lampard!
Shame to see you leave, but best of luck wherever you end up next regardless!
Goodbye
See you man!

It was great playing with you. I still remember our first convo at 4am.

Keep in touch on snap.
Bye!
(Feb 26, 2020, 11:13 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Shame to see you leave, but best of luck wherever you end up next regardless!
Gotta focus a bit more on my new girlfriend, she doesn't like that I play games overall, so I'm not just quitting limelight and I respect that cause I love her.
(Feb 27, 2020, 02:56 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 26, 2020, 11:13 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Shame to see you leave, but best of luck wherever you end up next regardless!
Gotta focus a bit more on my new girlfriend, she doesn't like that I play games overall, so I'm not just quitting limelight and I respect that cause I love her.

When two people are in a relationship they should accept each others interests.
What i'm trying to explain is, tell her to gtfo your room and let you play minecraft in peace.
^this

If she doesn't accept your hobbies.. That's pretty yikes.
But you do you I guess. I won't interfere here ;3

Good luck IRL and with your new GF!

how2be whipped

goodbye boi
(Feb 27, 2020, 04:13 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]

When two people are in a relationship they should accept each others interests.
What i'm trying to explain is, tell her to gtfo your room and let you play minecraft in peace.
Nope, shes worth more than stupid games ahah.
I understand you woudnt say that, but when you find the one, hopefully it will happen for you aswell mr.sir Smile.

(Feb 27, 2020, 04:50 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]^this

If she doesn't accept your hobbies.. That's pretty yikes.
But you do you I guess. I won't interfere here ;3

Good luck IRL and with your new GF!
That is abit of a biased opinion, it's not a pretty healthy hobby, playing football or tennis is way healthier. 
anyway check pm's, you might understand then (personal info)...
Pages: 1 2