Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lampard is leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Goodbye and good luck dude.
From what I've heard: thank god.
(Feb 27, 2020, 07:41 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 27, 2020, 04:13 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 27, 2020, 02:56 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta focus a bit more on my new girlfriend, she doesn't like that I play games overall, so I'm not just quitting limelight and I respect that cause I love her.

When two people are in a relationship they should accept each others interests.
What i'm trying to explain is, tell her to gtfo your room and let you play minecraft in peace.
Nope, shes worth more than stupid games ahah.
I understand you woudnt say that, but when you find the one, hopefully it will happen for you aswell mr.sir Smile.

(Feb 27, 2020, 04:50 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]^this

If she doesn't accept your hobbies.. That's pretty yikes.
But you do you I guess. I won't interfere here ;3

Good luck IRL and with your new GF!
That is abit of a biased opinion, it's not a pretty healthy hobby, playing football or tennis is way healthier. 
anyway check pm's, you might understand then (personal info)...

I live with my gf and have been doing that for over 2 years, and i still stand by what I said.
(Mar 1, 2020, 07:35 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I live with my gf and have been doing that for over 2 years, and i still stand by what I said.
That's also okay, I'm just saying people are different, most people have different mentalies based of prejudices or some other assumption. 
Maybe your girlfriend is playing herself, that makes her totally understand but mine is not into all of this gaming stuff and I respect that. Also I sold my pc yesterday, now I only have my macbook left :3.
Good luck dood
Pages: 1 2