Limelight Forums

Full Version: fendi gucci ferragamo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
balenciaga, fendi, gucci, ferragamo, which designer is best in your opinion ? just need to see whats most trending to buy rn Smile)
Asking a gmod role-playing community about designer fashion is rather strange to me. I'm sure there are better places for you to find answers but I can certainly help as fashion is something I like a lot. 
When it comes to fashion I get what I think looks good, I sort of just go with my own tastes, I believe clothes should almost be an extension of who you are, I mean your appearance is the first thing people see, try to stay true to yourself rather than follow what everyone else wears, but if were talking designers again, go with what you like.
Moncler

Is the best
(Jan 16, 2020, 07:08 PM)astro2k Wrote: [ -> ]Asking a gmod role-playing community about designer fashion is rather strange to me.

Considering he only listed overpriced trash I'd imagine he needs all the advice he can get
Non of the above.

Versace, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Hermès & Alexander McQueen is where its at. Gucci's design and patterns look like someones grandmother's chair.

[Image: JWukx3HGBKI][Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761161cf500721bc4cfdba...=giphy.gif]
(Jan 17, 2020, 03:07 PM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ]Non of the above.
Balmain and a little Loui
mixed up with some Guuucci 
Hadn't seen it coming, but just suddenly
was the penthouse view.

Anyway, designer is really based on where you live, I don't know the 2 brands u listed at last.
And the reason why I chose those was because they are badboy'ish and shows signs of wealth, unlike the stuff u listed which screams come and take me from behind...
(Jan 17, 2020, 02:18 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2020, 07:08 PM)astro2k Wrote: [ -> ]Asking a gmod role-playing community about designer fashion is rather strange to me.

Considering he only listed overpriced trash I'd imagine he needs all the advice he can get
Im rich buddy, so why not show it off, instead of wearing normal clothes that normal salary people go in lol.
I also drive mercedes amg.
Your things show off how wealthy you are.
Facts don't care about your feelings.
balenciaga all the way
Am I seriously witnessing an elitist fashion argument on a role-play forum

Can we not just completely gloss over my first reply and understand that fashion is personal preference and leave it at that.
(Jan 17, 2020, 05:40 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]

Im rich buddy, so why not show it off, instead of wearing normal clothes that normal salary people go in lol.

You've just given me a lump mate.
This is a really bad bait, like one of the worst I have seen
(Jan 17, 2020, 05:46 PM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]balenciaga all the way

<3
But for real tho.

C.P Company, Stone Island, Moncler and Parajumpers.

They may not be in the same price range, but they are quality.
(Jan 17, 2020, 06:15 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]But for real tho.

C.P Company, Stone Island, Moncler and Parajumpers.

They may not be in the same price range, but they are quality.

Stone Island outdated, but moncler is pretty awesome at winter time.
I would suggest you to use Fendi, but thats also really pricey...
Stone Island is outdated, lmfao I've heard it all.
(Jan 17, 2020, 05:40 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing wrong with showing off with nice clothing, i do it myself. 

However if your idea of a nice outfit is being ladened down in gucci  and the like then you have more dollars than sense. Moreover you just look like a fool that screams "I'm insecure" 😂
Pages: 1 2 3