Limelight Forums

Full Version: fendi gucci ferragamo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If the first/major thing you can show off is your clothing you may be doing it wrong.
(Jan 18, 2020, 01:29 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 17, 2020, 05:40 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 17, 2020, 02:18 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Considering he only listed overpriced trash I'd imagine he needs all the advice he can get
Im rich buddy, so why not show it off, instead of wearing normal clothes that normal salary people go in lol.
I also drive mercedes amg.
Your things show off how wealthy you are.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

Nothing wrong with showing off with nice clothing, i do it myself. 

However if your idea of a nice outfit is being ladened down in gucci  and the like then you have more dollars than sense. Moreover you just look like a fool that screams "I'm insecure" 😂
No no, I always mix my clothes up for example today I had some balmain and little bit of loui vuitton mixed up with some gucci, was looking pretty fire and people always came up and complemented my style however they instantly knew "this is wealty" and alot of girls say usually "omg that guy is rich and has a good taste in clothing".
So, im not insecure or anything...
(Jan 18, 2020, 01:48 AM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]If the first/major thing you can show off is your clothing you may be doing it wrong.
Explain more, I dont quite understand this question, so you want me to show of a car or ??...
(Jan 18, 2020, 02:03 AM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 18, 2020, 01:48 AM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]If the first/major thing you can show off is your clothing you may be doing it wrong.
Explain more, I dont quite understand this question, so you want me to show of a car or ??...

I hate do sound rude but this is exaclty what i ment. I dont expect you to understand, it seems you would struggle to do so.
Wasnt a question either.
Quote: im not insecure or anything...

Mate, needing validation from other people is pretty much as insecure as a person can get.
(Jan 18, 2020, 02:30 AM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 18, 2020, 02:03 AM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]

I hate do sound rude but this is exaclty what i ment. I dont expect you to understand, it seems you would struggle to do so.
Wasnt a question either.
So viele waffen in videoclips, ziehen manchmal probleme mit sich.
Wer fickt schon gern mit Kondom? Doch solange springen weiter die Frauen auf meinen Schwanz.
Zwischen Hamburg und Berlin. Ja, Bruder, kenn das Risiko...
To translate this rather unusual reply so we can all enjoy the fruits of german poerty from Schiler to what seems to be a guy called "BONEZ"

"that many guns in our clips can cause problems"
"who likes to use condoms? But women still jump on my dick"
"between hamburg and berlin - yes bro you gotta now the risk"

legend says qoting german rap lyrics doesnt make you experience the events described in said songs. Nor will said events turn out to be true for neither you nor the "rapper".

German Hip Hop can be interesting though. Though its true gems seem to be rather rare.
Then again german artist are also the masterminds behind projects like this:
https://youtu.be/YSAqTdc-Y2g
so yes world you are welcome.

... btw this is a subchannel of our public boardcasting organisations - so in a way all of this is brought to you by the entirety of the german people (the same guy made "ich hab polizei") - you are truely welcome.
Are you claiming to be BonezMC? or just a really big fanboy?
(Jan 18, 2020, 03:16 AM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]Then again german artist are also the masterminds behind projects like this:
https://youtu.be/YSAqTdc-Y2g
so yes world you are welcome.

... btw this is a subchannel of our public boardcasting organisations - so in a way all of this is brought by you by the entirety of the german people (the same guy made "ich hab polizei") - you are truely welcome.
Hmm... Isnt that just a satire channel - "ich hab polizei"...
anyway, here is the song that I was playing https://youtu.be/ZOL0wyBUWGk?t=91
(Jan 18, 2020, 03:24 AM)KINS3LLA Wrote: [ -> ]Are you claiming to be BonezMC? or just a really big fanboy?
What a totally stupid irrelevent question that is, please stop typing in my threads.
(Jan 18, 2020, 01:29 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 17, 2020, 02:18 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Considering he only listed overpriced trash I'd imagine he needs all the advice he can get
Im rich buddy, so why not show it off, instead of wearing normal clothes that normal salary people go in lol.

Nothing wrong with showing off with nice clothing, i do it myself. 

However if your idea of a nice outfit is being ladened down in gucci  and the like then you have more dollars than sense. Moreover you just look like a fool that screams "I'm insecure" 😂

[Image: 5O7CT2B.jpg]

(Jan 17, 2020, 02:18 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2020, 07:08 PM)astro2k Wrote: [ -> ]Asking a gmod role-playing community about designer fashion is rather strange to me.

Considering he only listed overpriced trash I'd imagine he needs all the advice he can get

Also this made me kek big time
(Jan 18, 2020, 03:27 AM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 18, 2020, 03:24 AM)KINS3LLA Wrote: [ -> ]Are you claiming to be BonezMC? or just a really big fanboy?
What a totally stupid irrelevent question that is, please stop typing in my threads

oops
(Jan 17, 2020, 02:18 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2020, 07:08 PM)astro2k Wrote: [ -> ]Asking a gmod role-playing community about designer fashion is rather strange to me.

Considering he only listed overpriced trash I'd imagine he needs all the advice he can get
You claim to be rich, yet you've NEVER heard of Hermès?? Phahah okay.. Hi £330.00 gold plated Hermès spoon, how are ya??

Gucci looks tacky asf, if you think you look "gangstar" in that, be my guest. I prefer not to dress like I'm a 1960's couch cover.
(Jan 20, 2020, 09:20 PM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ]
You claim to be rich, yet you've NEVER heard of Hermès?? Phahah okay.. Hi £330.00 gold plated Hermès spoon, how are ya??

Gucci looks tacky asf, if you think you look "gangstar" in that, be my guest. I prefer not to dress like I'm a 1960's couch cover.
I might also say some designers u have no clue on.
Balmain, Kenzo, Giorgio Armani, Brioni.
Pages: 1 2 3