Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Riggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Jan 10, 2020, 11:27 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]‍ "ambo" is a british slang word, probably wont come up on google.

yet again, I would like to know why IF the trucks where broken, why NOBODY did a /it "as the officer attempts to start the engine, there is a no response from the truck" etc etc. this makes me think there was no "broken" trucks IC, therefore obstructing justice/emergency services

British slang, swahili, its all the same to me, if we don't understand it we don't understand it. Why are you using British slang on a fire station?

Ok, buddy, I refer to my previous answer here, we didn't do /it as you attempted to start the engine because you weren't supposed to be in the truck in the first place. You got a warrant to get into a truck without consulting us, you had already broken a rule at this point. 

In Character we told you multiple times it had broken down, I don't know what else you need? Our inside leg measurements too?
Lack of /me's and /it's is a poor excuse for your blatant overstep of your bounds. I feel like a broken record here, how many times do I need to reiterate the fact we made it abundantly clear that the trucks were broken, I don't see how getting a warrant proves a truck isn't broken and I think checking a game mechanic to figure out if it works or not is comical. You could have used /me's and /it's with maybe some /roll to check the engine yourself but no.

Can we please end this paradoxical farce and wait for a verdict before you beat us to ad nauseam.
(Jan 10, 2020, 11:27 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]‍ "ambo" is a british slang word, probably wont come up on google.

yet again, I would like to know why IF the trucks where broken, why NOBODY did a /it "as the officer attempts to start the engine, there is a no response from the truck" etc etc. this makes me think there was no "broken" trucks IC, therefore obstructing justice/emergency services

I refer to my previous answer. 

Edit: I'm adding one last comment, as it was brought to my attention. 

Rule 10.1 "You need probable cause to search a property." (A rule I was unaware of)  - You had zero reason to the enter the vehicle, since everything was pointing to it being faulty.  

It's also been brought to my attention that you are no stranger to this rule, Riggs.
1, I’m “Riggs” not “Briggs”

2, it’s a government building I’m a police officer, so I do NOT need a search warrant to enter the government building, also you can’t put warrants on buildings such as nexus, fire department.
For all I know IC is that you lied about it being broken down
Quote:You could have used /me's and /it's with maybe some /roll to check the engine yourself but no.
I’m expecting you guys to do some sort of /me Or /it
(Jan 11, 2020, 02:09 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]1, I’m “Riggs” not “Briggs”

2, it’s a government building I’m a police officer, so I do NOT need a search warrant to enter the government building, also you can’t put warrants on buildings such as nexus, fire department.

1) wise words once spoken...

2) Fire stations are federally operated, unless your a federal officer your jurisdiction is way outside of the fire station.

(Jan 11, 2020, 02:11 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]For all I know IC is that you lied about it being broken down

What kind of a government official makes up such a lie, and why would a lowly police officer waste his time trying to resolve the situation by himself without consulting a higher-up, as if it was a lie that would mean the situation would be outside of your power to handle.

(Jan 11, 2020, 02:13 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You could have used /me's and /it's with maybe some /roll to check the engine yourself but no.
I’m expecting you guys to do some sort of /me Or /it

Point me to the rule that says not using  /me or /it invalidates RP.
As far as i'm concerned telling you what was going on made the situation clear enough.

Can we cease this repetitive buffoonery and await a verdict.
Under Review
It goes without saying that good RP is a journey. Repairing vehicles, going for funding meetings, having physical evidence of issues, working around issues, doing training. All of those are examples of good RP.

Issuing a warrant and jumping in to move a vehicle, which has been explained to be not working, has tools around it for repair, has its engine literally sat on the floor, is not.
[Image: 72Zd1O6.png]

Yelling about how "fucking done" you are down pm, is not.
Complaining that the dupe that you put up, seemingly without consulting your superiors, isn't being used properly is not.
Yelling "SETTLE DOWN" down local OOC, does not help.
Calling people "fucking idiots" down the radio doesn't help.
Screaming "YOUR FUCKING TRUCKS ARE IN THE WRONG BAYS" doesn't help.

And you know what really doesn't look good? Changing to Paramedic 2 minutes after you've arrested most of the department, then making @ calls about removing the RP you stopped. Quite frankly, I'm shocked that someone who's meant to promote RP, decided instead to forcibly end an RP, seemingly because it inconvenienced them.

With that said, I still have some questions.
did you, or did you not get permission from the Chief to place down your dupe?
were you, or were you not told (both ICly and OOCly) that the vehicle was broken?
why did you park your truck on that end bay, when it blocks the FD doors?
Wasn't my truck. It was Astro's, there may have been a mix-up here as he was the chief. 

However, I can answer that. It never blocked the doors at least when we used the station. We found out for the first time that them doors didn't open properly when it was shown to us (during this altercation), which may have been due to a prop we placed that caused the doors to not open correctly (that prop being the liquid)
‍ that's not the engine I moved.

EDIT: IC yes OOC I don't remember if so. anyhow for all I know it could have been a lie no matter what job they are.

EDIT 2: there was NO tools around the engine in question
(Jan 11, 2020, 10:39 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]"Doctor Internet"‍ that's not the engine I moved.
You moved the one outside?

Another question, I'm afraid.
Riggs Wrote:we didnot give you any oders to tow the engine you're self.
Andromeda‍ Wrote:You asked us to move the vehicle. I requested a Tow truck
Andromeda Wrote:After the department didn't call for a tow truck, we had our truck which has a tow,
Are these statements correct ?

(Jan 11, 2020, 10:39 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: IC yes OOC I don't remember if so. anyhow for all I know it could have been a lie no matter what job they are.

EDIT 2: there was NO tools around the engine in question
Thank you.
(Jan 11, 2020, 11:21 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 11, 2020, 10:39 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]"Doctor Internet"‍ that's not the engine I moved.
You moved the one outside?

Another question, I'm afraid.
Riggs Wrote:we didnot give you any oders to tow the engine you're self.
Andromeda‍ Wrote:You asked us to move the vehicle. I requested a Tow truck
Andromeda Wrote:After the department didn't call for a tow truck, we had our truck which has a tow,
Are these statements correct
All of it is EXEPT them asking for a tow truck, IF they did I don't remember them doing so and or I did not hear them say that.

EDIT: yes I moved one outside, not the one with the engine under it and the smoke tho

Guv

‍ i placed it down 
As i thought there would be seemingly no problem with it, also thinking the chief would appreciate a bit of decoration in the station, to add to the RP. 

it was not what i was expecting was for the trucks to be parked in such a way that you cant hardly move through the station. so no permission was asked by me for the chief to place this. as i didn't deem it necessary at the time.

with regards to the FD towing there own vehicle. while all of this was taking place. we were standing in front of the First bay doors where The Chiefs Engine was parked. the rescue they were then using as the "only vehicle in service"  nearly collided with all of us as he tried to get the front end of the vehicle into the bay to get his tow hook on. which i believe led to the retaliation of the police.
(Jan 12, 2020, 02:59 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]it was not what i was expecting was for the trucks to be parked in such a way that you cant hardly move through the station. so no permission was asked by me for the chief to place this. as i didn't deem it necessary at the time.

with regards to the FD towing there own vehicle. while all of this was taking place. we were standing in front of the First bay doors where The Chiefs Engine was parked. the rescue they were then using as the "only vehicle in service"  nearly collided with all of us as he tried to get the front end of the vehicle into the bay to get his tow hook on. which i believe led to the retaliation of the police.

I hate to interject as I can see Doctor Internet is mediating a bit here by getting his own answers. But I can't stand idly by when I see baseless assumptions you can't prove being thrown about, which really doesn't help.

1 - I think its wrong to assume you can place your dupe just because we weren't there with our trucks.

2 - I disagree, the police were already handling the situation poorly with an assumed authoritative attitude, what with the passive-aggressive tone in radio/chat and heavy handedness. They had no reason to retaliate, police are peacekeepers, not to mention he warranted the engine for a search prior to us moving the rescue truck, he snapped and arrested two firefighters for "obstruction of justice" as you hear in the video.
(Jan 12, 2020, 02:59 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]which i believe led to the retaliation of the police.

So even with the quotes I posted before, you believe that the officer on scene had no predisposition to a certain outcome?
Pages: 1 2 3