Limelight Forums

Full Version: New years resolutions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Apex

What was yours? What made you pick that specifically? 

Mine was to play less gmod and focus more on uni. Going really well so far thanks to the help of none other than
[Image: JP25qxa.jpg]
Mine's to lose a bit of weight and exercise more. It's not because I'm overweight or anything, just getting close to that and due to work and being on a computer constantly, I'm now sat down at a desk 99% of the time. Looking to return to how I was 6ish years ago when I was 18 (before I started an actual job basically haha)

Apex

(Jan 4, 2020, 11:35 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Mine's to lose a bit of weight and exercise more. It's not because I'm overweight or anything, just getting close to that and due to work and being on a computer constantly, I'm now sat down at a desk 99% of the time. Looking to return to how I was 6ish years ago when I was 18 (before I started an actual job basically haha)
Need to be in top shape to keep the server in line.
(Jan 4, 2020, 02:24 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: JP25qxa.jpg]

Celibacy is holy
Quit smoking, going well so far
Finish my GCSEs alive
better money managment
When I need to do something I do it regardless of what day it is
but i guess my resolution is to not die because that wouldn't be ideal

Apex

(Jan 4, 2020, 06:48 PM)astro2k Wrote: [ -> ]When I need to do something I do it regardless of what day it is

hard as nails mate.
(Jan 4, 2020, 09:46 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 4, 2020, 06:48 PM)astro2k Wrote: [ -> ]When I need to do something I do it regardless of what day it is

hard as nails mate.

hah not really, just how i am, i don't really understand new year resolutions as a year is alone just a measurement of time
My goals of 2020:

1. Open my own gmod server. (Almost there)
2. Publish an addon to gmodstore.
3. Graduate High School.
4. Find some actual friends.
5. Get an actual job besides mowing grass.
6. Study like heck for EMT school for next school year.
(Jan 4, 2020, 02:47 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Finish my GCSEs alive

THAT'S A BIG FUCKING MOOD.
Finish my associate's degree in mathematics

Ace all my classes on the way there

Make new friends
(Jan 4, 2020, 02:47 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Finish my GCSEs alive

Bruh I did mine a couple months ago. They aren't even that hard if you only want to pass. But if you're that "over-achiever species" thingy then... Good luck.

Also, trust me when I say your results don't define you. Interviews look at your skills and talk to you. I've never had my results looked at in an interview, not once.
Those mock interviews that I'm sure you've had like I did are absolute bullshit by the way.
Glad to help.
Pages: 1 2