Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow President and Vice President to Fish.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: The President and Vice President should be once again allowed to fish, just as any Citizen can. I remember this being a feature but was removed when it was banned for all of the Government.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: While it makes sense for Fire/EMS and Law Enforcement so that they don't sit there at the lake fishing instead of responding to calls or conducting proactive policing, it should be enabled for the President and Vice President again. This is because Presidential Roleplay is (obviously) different to Police and Fire RP. Re-enabling can allow for Presidential Fishing Trips, and allows the President to actually have a reason to leave the Nexus and engage in some RP at the Lake. I remember when it was enabled, and it caused literally no issue when it was allowed so I see no reason to restrict a function to an already restricted Presidential RP system.
The reason I was told it was restricted was due to Presidents farming fishes, while doing nothing as a President.
+Support

President needs to be able to do something other than sit at a table and be angry at impolite PD
+ Support

Don't see why not, the same rules for people that are mechanics or chefs would apply to anyone that's President and is solely fishing and not sorting out warrants, they'd be slapped with a demotion for not doing their job.
+Support

Gives more freedom to the Presidents.
+support
Presidents also have a private life

+Support

Guv

(Dec 28, 2019, 07:25 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
+ Support

Don't see why not, the same rules for people that are mechanics or chefs would apply to anyone that's President and is solely fishing and not sorting out warrants, they'd be slapped with a demotion for not doing their job.
+support
(Dec 28, 2019, 12:09 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

President needs to be able to do something other than sit at a table and be angry at impolite PD
+ Support

Can make a doomfort on the lake and farm taxes and fish for money at the same time.
+Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
+Support

Honestly, I think everyone should have the ability to fish.

Now, would fishing interfere with their job? Maybe. Let that be handled in character.
+Support, pretty boring only sitting in the Presidents office doing nothing all day.
Pages: 1 2