Limelight Forums

Full Version: BUSSSSSSSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Explain your suggestion, in detail
Allow the chauffeur to make broadcast similar to the police / fire / presidential ones so that they may announce bus timetables and delays.

The broadcast will display as "Transport Update: [message]" In yellow and will be instigated with the command /broadcast [message]

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
Enables bus rp and fills in the lack of a system to display timetables universally across the server; also means players aren't penalized by using adverts which force them to pay to roleplay and interact with others. 
-support

Chaffeurs arent part of the government and should'nt get access to the free broadcasting system

Apex

(Oct 28, 2019, 09:13 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]-support

Chaffeurs arent part of the government and should'nt get access to the free broadcasting system

Isn't a government broadcasting system. It's a civil one and enables proper roleplays like transport roleplays. It's one of the most underused jobs on the server right now.
+support.

I hate having to /advert every 5 minutes where I'm at, what stops I'm going to / attending to in the upcoming time. This would be brilliant, even better, something could be made where you can make "/location" a bind and it tells you the Bus number, reg, location, time til' next destination.

I picture it more as an advert than government broadcast
Adverts are free

Apex

(Oct 29, 2019, 12:13 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Adverts are free

That's a negative ghost rider.
(Oct 29, 2019, 12:28 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 29, 2019, 12:13 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Adverts are free

That's a negative ghost rider.
That’s a positive because it was changed back on Rockford
+Support

Encourages more public transit
+support

Some sort of encouragement for the chauffeur.

as opposed to every other citizen who gets access to a free broadcast system.

Guv

+support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added.