Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow the searching of someone with /handsup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Allow people to search you when you have your hands up by doing /handsup. When someones hands are down, you won't be able to search them. But when they use the /handsup command to put their hands up. You can search them without the need of handcuffs or a hostage rope.
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Having to handcuff or hostage rope someone to search them is annoying. Especially when you're not detaining, or trying to come across as hostile. People should be able to be searched when they have their hands up using the /handsup command.
This is already a feature
This can already be done by pressing "r" when looking at the person with their hands up (please correct me if I'm wrong).
Actually it's true - I tried to search someone yesterday and it said they needed to be cuffed. It used to be a feature, that's for sure.

+Support.
I definitely do remember it being a feature. But for some reason it is no longer.
Bug report then. This was an intended part of /handsup and just seems to be broken.
Seems like an unintended side effect from the animations update.

If could take a look at this?
Thank you for your report. This feature was never added. It was functioning because the old animationssystem was tied to the hostage system.

Added this feature to the gamemode now.

https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha...?rev=11658