Limelight Forums

Full Version: Disable panic button when hands are up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idea: DIsable the ability to use the panic button when someone has their hands up.

Why?: On IRL police radio systems, the panic button is a tiny red thing embedded on one of the sides, it almost looks like a reset switch of some sort. There is no physical way that someone could press it if they had their hands up, however I observed today that it's perfectly possible in-game. Not only is this more realistic, it makes FearRP harder to break.
+ Support

Makes sense, it's realistic like you said, so may as well sort it.
+Support

I'm actually surprised to find out you can initiate the /panic command while hands are up.
Should definitely not be able to initiate the /panic command while hands are up.
That doesn't seem intended.
While you (thank god) not only have panic buttons (I assume you're talking about the one on your portable radio from your post) you operate with your hands, I do understand it shouldn't be able to be used in-game like that.

Like ‍ said, it's probably not intended to have worked like that but sure, +support for it to be disabled.
Closed, not intended, pls post bug report.
Fixed thank you for the report. Has been a bug ever since the animations update was released in 2016. Good catch.