Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR - Benny0421
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Benny0421

Ban ID: 8382

Banned by[font=Roboto, sans-serif]26[/font]

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Invalid Reason to attempt to kidnap/kill president. Probation Enforced.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?
[font=arial, sans-serif]Hello, Limelight Gaming Team,
Once again, I was permanently banned from your Roleplay Server. Kidnapping the president was a big reckless mistake. For that I also apologize that I have blocked the Roleplay process by using the Admins and through mistake. Meanwhile, a lot of time has passed and I have further experience on other servers collected which I think now that I am mature enough to play on the Server and can enjoy the game procedure without any rule breaks.

I would be very happy to receive a positive response.

Benny0421
[/font]

Evidence: (no Evidence)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Benny0421.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
As 26 is no longer in the team, this might take a while to review.

I'll chase 26 so he can give his point of view in this.

Thank you for your patience
I've gotten input from 26, will now take input from other administrators and conclude this as soon as possible.
Great, thank you for contacting 26! I didn´t know that 26 is not longer in the Team.
Hello ‍,

I've taken opinions and reached the conclusion that we can agree to unban you only if you get placed on probation. 

Due to you having 3 permanent bans on record, the duration is extended to 8 months and it will be harder to appeal if enforced.

Do you accept these terms?
Hello ‍,

First thank you for responding, i dont want to break any rule again, i just wanna play as normal as all other players do.
So i accept these terms!

Thank you that you take your time for me for this.

best wishes
Benny
You can read about probation in this thread https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-21956.html
Also, the rules have been revamped since you last played so please go over them again https://limelightgaming.net/derma/rules.php

Approved, welcome back!