Limelight Forums

Full Version: The map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Eddie

Hey all,

What do you think of EvoCity? I would personally prefer Rockford for many reasons for example I get better FPS and it is generally a bigger map with more potential from what I see. What are your opinions?

Please be respectful of others opinions and have constructive feedback/opinions not 'it good' or 'map bad'.
We have enough of these threads open atm, there is no need to open a new one.
#BringBackRockford
#BringBackContent
(Aug 26, 2019, 10:23 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]#BringBackContent

Eddie

(Aug 26, 2019, 09:56 PM)LilSnek Wrote: [ -> ]We have enough of these threads open atm, there is no need to open a new one.

As far as I am aware none of them are directly aimed at the map. They tend to have a much wider community coverage that may include the map.
I think the map we have is perfect for the playerbase we have now. It's medium size and easy to interact with others. Playing on bigger maps with this low player count would be a lot more boring.

Pat

#Bringbackthegoodolddays
Stop changing maps it does nothing for the community
I'm very happy with the map, think it works perfectly
mAp RoTaTiOn

Eddie

(Aug 27, 2019, 02:25 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]mAp RoTaTiOn

With what maps tho? I feel it will be cool if we have maps for the different seasons. So florida for the summer, rockford for autumn and so on.
[Image: tumblr_n8e6viYxK91qgr036o4_250.gif]

Me seeing another "map discussion" thread.
Let me spell it out:

THE MAP

DOES

BUGGER

ALL

Eddie

(Aug 28, 2019, 12:59 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Let me spell it out:

THE MAP

DOES

BUGGER

ALL

Examples? What does it not do?