Limelight Forums

Full Version: Why do losers continue to linger after they are banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seriously, got a list of the permed people that just linger around and spew forth their bullshit.  Most of them claim they don't care and are just here to troll, but they are more active than the average long term player these days.  The lie is so easy to see through that it may as well be R.Kelly's sheets (He pee'd on women and recorded it).

So, why is it that these "trolls" who "don't care" linger around longer than the people who aren't trolls and do care?

I think its that they really do care, and their parents loved raising them.  I also feel that they should breed because they are candy-filled human beings that are so in peace that they care about everything except their own well-being for other people's happiness.

Thoughts?

(Do not tag users you feel fall into this category.  There isn't a need to do it and I don't want them to "not care" enough to report me for hurting their egos.)

Apex

(Aug 14, 2019, 01:11 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, got a list of the permed people that just linger around and spew forth their bullshit.  Most of them claim they don't care and are just here to troll, but they are more active than the average long term player these days.  The lie is so easy to see through that it may as well be R.Kelly's sheets (He pee'd on women and recorded it).

So, why is it that these "trolls" who "don't care" linger around longer than the people who aren't trolls and do care?

I think its that they really do care, but their parents failed at raising them.  I also feel that they should not breed because they are shit filled human beings that are so in denial that they blame everything except their own decisions for their problems.

Thoughts?

(Do not tag users you feel fall into this category.  There isn't a need to do it and I don't want them to "not care" enough to report me for hurting their egos.)

because being perm'd doesn't actually mean they are forever banished from the community.
Yikes, who shat in your cornflakes
(Aug 14, 2019, 01:11 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]...linger around and spew forth their bullshit...

(Aug 14, 2019, 01:11 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]but their parents failed at raising themI also feel that they should not breed because they are shit filled human beings that are so in denial that they blame everything except their own decisions for their problems.

Yikes. What do you guys think?

buds
They just wanna be part of something great
Just because you haven't named people doesn't mean you can go all out and insult them, and the way they were grown. You are spreading hate where it's not needed and not wanted. If this continues, I'll continue to give warnings.
They do this cause they made a name for themselves being minges and getting perma'd, it's almost like a status for these guys so they can say 'hey, that's me that got perma'd and minged all the time'
(Aug 14, 2019, 03:58 PM)bismo Wrote: [ -> ]

You still mad i beat you in a gunfight kid
(Aug 14, 2019, 03:10 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]They do this cause they made a name for themselves being minges and getting perma'd, it's almost like a status for these guys so they can say 'hey, that's me that got perma'd and minged all the time'

This is about the only reply that had any value to me.  Thanks for helping me understand.

As for the warning....  Oh noez.... My life is over....  Snowflakes: When someone speaks about an issue, treat them like they are the problem.  Perm'd people who regularly shit on the community and sometimes even turn others away are obviously less of an issue.....  Same goes to the regular users who decided to deflect prior to the quoted post....  Seriously....  Serious discussions section....  Not shitpost central....

And as for "insulting" them.  They have repeatedly shat on the community and its members at nearly every opportunity.  Fuck them and their feelings.

Besides that, I wasn't being insulting.  I was stating observational facts based on experiences in my life.  My 16 month old daughter is better behaved than my 13 year old step son.  The difference between their behavior and decision making process seems to be the difference between the interactions with the child by said parents.  His father never took interest in him or his life, his mother struggled with him and that made connecting a bit harder.  I'm forever with my daughter trying to help her learn and when she acts out I'm there to help guide her to a better path.  When I was a child, my father was away a lot with work and I acted out a lot/blamed others.  My stepson also pushes responsibility onto things beyond himself.  So...

If me thinking they had bad parenting is offensive, sorry-not-sorry....  

You can feel free to close this thread at your leisure.  I've said what I had to say, honestly.  My hopes for an honest and serious discussion are already gone at this point.
this makes my discord ban reason seem petty tbh. 

Take a chill pill man.
lol why you so mad? you're acting as if this is you're community that you built and people are affecting it, deal with it by not dealing with it, from my experience with you, you normally start an arguement and we end it.
(Aug 14, 2019, 06:12 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the only reply that had any value to me.  Thanks for helping me understand.

As for the warning....  Oh noez.... My life is over....  Snowflakes: When someone speaks about an issue, treat them like they are the problem.  Perm'd people who regularly shit on the community and sometimes even turn others away are obviously less of an issue.....  Same goes to the regular users who decided to deflect prior to the quoted post....  Seriously....  Serious discussions section....  Not shitpost central....

A calm and collected discussion > Insulting Discussion.

You are getting your point lost with over-exaggerated needless insults delivered in an immature manner. If you wanted a change, if you wanted a discussion that could bring results and shed light to the issue at hand, don't go on a raging insult fest.

You've done that again above, and you are currently in a worse state than those you blame because even those people haven't stooped that low.

In debate groups or in discussions where people want a solution found to an issue, you don't see them raging at each other insulting because that leads to nowhere, however you stated you wanted results, so I'd suggest you shift your tone to a more mature one.

Keep. It. Civil.
Get. Results.
(Aug 14, 2019, 06:32 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2019, 06:12 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the only reply that had any value to me.  Thanks for helping me understand.

A calm and collected discussion > Insulting Discussion.

You are getting your point lost with over-exaggerated needless insults delivered in an immature manner. If you wanted a change, if you wanted a discussion that could bring results and shed light to the issue at hand, don't go on a raging insult fest.

You've done that again above, and you are currently in a worse state than those you blame because even those people haven't stooped that low.

In debate groups or in discussions where people want a solution found to an issue, you don't see them raging at each other insulting because that leads to nowhere, however you stated you wanted results, so I'd suggest you shift your tone to a move mature means.

Keep. It. Civil.
Get. Results.

I expanded my reply a bit, but my thoughts aren't going to change.  You saying I'm in a worse state than the guys who do it is revealing.  Close the thread before I say something that hurts your damn feelings.
Pages: 1 2