Limelight Forums

Full Version: Why do losers continue to linger after they are banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mean no offence in this response, by any means, but you are acting the same, if not worse, than those you describe in your original post of this thread. If you want to do something about it then make a constructive discussion regarding the matter, rather than one that is obviously created to indirectly insult them.
(Aug 14, 2019, 06:34 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2019, 06:32 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2019, 06:12 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the only reply that had any value to me.  Thanks for helping me understand.

As for the warning....  Oh noez.... My life is over....  Snowflakes: When someone speaks about an issue, treat them like they are the problem.  Perm'd people who regularly shit on the community and sometimes even turn others away are obviously less of an issue.....  Same goes to the regular users who decided to deflect prior to the quoted post....  Seriously....  Serious discussions section....  Not shitpost central....

A calm and collected discussion > Insulting Discussion.

You are getting your point lost with over-exaggerated needless insults delivered in an immature manner. If you wanted a change, if you wanted a discussion that could bring results and shed light to the issue at hand, don't go on a raging insult fest.

You've done that again above, and you are currently in a worse state than those you blame because even those people haven't stooped that low.

In debate groups or in discussions where people want a solution found to an issue, you don't see them raging at each other insulting because that leads to nowhere, however you stated you wanted results, so I'd suggest you shift your tone to a move mature means.

Keep. It. Civil.
Get. Results.

I expanded my reply a bit, but my thoughts aren't going to change.  You saying I'm in a worse state than the guys who do it is revealing.  Close the thread before I say something that hurts your damn feelings.

Grow up man, your so mad that your gonna insult a staff member over the fact he told you to calm down, next time dont go on an insulting spree, you should be a good influence on younger people.
(Aug 14, 2019, 06:42 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]I mean no offence in this response, by any means, but you are acting the same, if not worse, than those you describe in your original post of this thread. If you want to do something about it then make a constructive discussion regarding the matter, rather than one that is obviously created to indirectly insult them.

I've accomplished what I set out to do.  All these bleeding hearts coming to me with "your worse/same" are both wrong and silly to me.  Just like people thinking I'm mad.  Lots of assumptions in this discussion.  Very little beyond that.

Like I said, when they are ready they can close the thread.  I'm just getting a ton of "blah blah blah" at this point about how I said what I said, but no real reply to the actual topic I'm targeting.

You can say I'm bad/worse.  You can say I'm too aggressive.  You can say I'm mad.

What you obviously can't say, is why they are doing what they are doing, which is what I wanted to discuss.  Instead yall are focused on my opinion on why they do it.

But you can say that I'm the reason there isn't a discussion.........

Even though I both started one and offered my opinion on the potential reasoning...

What it really is though....

Yall just don't like what my thought on what the "why" was....
(Aug 14, 2019, 06:12 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]My hopes for an honest and serious discussion are already gone at this point.

You're hoping/expecting a serious discussion when you heavily insult people and their families for absolutely no reason and throw nothing but shit around?

Like, what the fuck is wrong with you. You always play the mature one but apparently, you're worse than the people you are speaking of because those are not running around telling people how "their parents failed to raise" them and that they are "shit filled human beings".

I do agree that there are many permed players minging around, but that does not give anyone the right to say/write stuff like that lmao.
The fact that you can not see how your manner is hurting the point you want to show is concerning. Perhaps it's your ego that leads you to believe that you are doing the ultimate right thing while just spitting around insults and threats.

What further proves that you are in a blind rage is the fact that you have threatened to hurt my  feelings because I've asked you to keep it civil.

You might be an old wise man, but currently, that is shadowed by the fact that you are acting, in the same manner, a 15-year-old keyboard warrior would. 

You are naming people who've been permed and ones that keep staying around in a gaming community. They are banned from 1 of our services. This is not Limelight CityRP, this is Limelight Gaming. These people could be banned in one of our services but that doesn't mean they are locked from everything else. They can still join in on events and services outside of the ones they are banned from.

Limelight GAMING

The fact that they are banned from CityRP does not mean their ban is a ToS ban, that is why they can stick around. If they wish to spend the rest of their time here to troll around, they can, till they get banned from those services too.
This thread will only get worse, i would just close it.
Yup, prob should close this before it turns into more of a shitstorm
(Aug 14, 2019, 07:29 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]This thread will only get worse, i would just close it.

shut yo pickle chin ass up
Yes, I feel that people who still hang out on the forums on a server that they are banned on should go do something else with their lives. why must you stay on a server that obviously doesn't want you if they permed your ass.

DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT LIMELIGHT STAFF.  I DO NOT MAKE POLICY.  I AM JUST A PLAYER.  This is needed because I'm tired of people thinking that I think I'm staff when I have no misconception that I am player.
Possibly people who are permanently suspended continue to linger on around the forums as they either still care, want attention, or want to drag their impact out on Limelight and go in a dramatic fashion or something.

This is usually counter-productive and they usually end up in a rut of being unable to be unbanned due to their continued actions on the forums making the staff team feel that an unban is not right at the moment, and also find that the only thing the have left on the community is the forums and continue to do what they do.

It's a never-ending circle in most cases. That's how I see it.
(Aug 14, 2019, 08:47 AM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2019, 01:11 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]...linger around and spew forth their bullshit...

(Aug 14, 2019, 01:11 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]but their parents failed at raising themI also feel that they should not breed because they are shit filled human beings that are so in denial that they blame everything except their own decisions for their problems.

Yikes. What do you guys think?

buds

crime buds arnt banned you bumbling baboon
closed because it's a shitstorm
Pages: 1 2