Limelight Forums

Full Version: What would you like in a CityRP map?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What should the atmosphere be like?
What climate should it be set in?
What country should it be set in?
What areas would you like in it?
etc.
a studio where I can make more screenshots in MP
I want a mix of city and countryside, where there’s concentration of the playerbase in key areas but room for car chases and other long ranged activities to engage in.
Evocity
(Aug 11, 2019, 12:40 AM)Mijn egel explodeerde Wrote: [ -> ]Evocity

Too small. Think of something better
(Aug 11, 2019, 04:50 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]

Rockford
(Aug 11, 2019, 05:06 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

Rockford

That can work
(Aug 11, 2019, 12:39 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]I want a mix of city and countryside, where there’s concentration of the playerbase in key areas but room for car chases and other long ranged activities to engage in.

I would like to see of road areas too. We did have a map but I forgot the name where we had a very bumpy road and abandoned farms
(Aug 11, 2019, 10:08 AM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 11, 2019, 12:39 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]I want a mix of city and countryside, where there’s concentration of the playerbase in key areas but room for car chases and other long ranged activities to engage in.

I would like to see of road areas too. We did have a map but I forgot the name where we had a very bumpy road and abandoned farms

You mean Truenorth?

It could be Truenorth or Evocity v5p
(Aug 11, 2019, 10:31 AM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]

You mean Truenorth?
I mean V5P, just googled it
(Aug 11, 2019, 12:13 PM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 11, 2019, 10:31 AM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 11, 2019, 10:08 AM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see of road areas too. We did have a map but I forgot the name where we had a very bumpy road and abandoned farms

You mean Truenorth?
I mean V5P, just googled it

Ew not V5P. We just had a tiered map and it didn’t work out so well. Let’s keep to single tiered maps until either our playerbase grows enough OR a small one comes out that doesn’t have an excessively bumpy road which leads to important areas.

The player base consists of 10 people...

I'll show you small

Guv

Rockford, good fd, mixture between city and country, I like it
Pages: 1 2