Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hightower Party Invitation..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 1Ii3G56.png]
Blacklisted groups/individuals: Givens family

Please join our discord so you can reserve your place and so we can properly play music via bots for the event! https://discord.gg/yuyZY7b
Quick question. What is the time zone of the 8PM?
(Jul 27, 2019, 08:44 AM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question. What is the time zone of the 8PM?
It'll be UK based time, GMT +1
(Jul 27, 2019, 08:49 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 27, 2019, 08:44 AM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question. What is the time zone of the 8PM?

Isn't UK time just GMT? Belgium is GMT+1
(Jul 27, 2019, 09:51 AM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 27, 2019, 08:49 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]

Isn't UK time just GMT? Belgium is GMT+1

Nope. UK is GMT+1 (Or BST if you prefer)
Jamie will be celebrating from the ground! Happy birthday Alistair!

ForceGhost

Alistair Hightower

It's a shame to see you no longer appreciate our relationship. I'll be sure to have a member of the family stop by to pay our respects.

If you need to purchase any fire insurance please do not hesitate to contact us. You never know when you will need it, even moreso with the festivities coming up.

Regards,
Don Givens.
Discord invite has been fixed.
(Jul 27, 2019, 07:19 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
Alistair Hightower

It's a shame to see you no longer appreciate our relationship. I'll be sure to have a member of the family stop by to pay our respects.

If you need to purchase any fire insurance please do not hesitate to contact us. You never know when you will need it, even moreso with the festivities coming up.

Regards,
Don Givens.
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
WY-SEC Operations
Floor 5, 
WY Regional Offices,
1 Main Street, 
EvoCity, ID 

Dear Mr Hightower,

Normally this message would be coming from Mr Weyland himself; however, as Mr Weyland is currently out of state dealing with business, I would like to wish a happy birthday to yourself, Mr Hightower, a close friend of not only our corporation, but of many of our corporation's personnel, on behalf of Mr Weyland, Ms Yutani, our executive council and all the employees at our 161st division. 

We look forward to attending this party, and to working together in a continued close partnership in the future, to eliminate our enemies both which threaten both our interests, and the interests of the people of the fair city we serve.

Together, we can light the way toward building a better world. 

Regards,

J. Kruger 
Director of Operations, Idaho WY-SEC 

Apex

Montero International would like to extend it's best wishes to Mr. Hightower during this celebration.
Dear Mr Hightower,

Congratulations on reaching yet another birthday, I hope the years have treated you well. I’m not sure if you remember my article which vaguely mentioned your company and had us a minor schism, but if you do I sincerely hope that all that is behind us.

I shall enjoy attending and was wondering whether you would be willing to have a talk about your family history some time, it would be wonderful to be able to tell the story of the prestigious Hightower family.

Sincerely,

James Bastard
(Jul 28, 2019, 12:08 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ][Image: PS8qCOB.png]
WY-SEC Operations
Floor 5, 
WY Regional Offices,
1 Main Street, 
EvoCity, ID 

Dear Mr Hightower,

Normally this message would be coming from Mr Weyland himself; however, as Mr Weyland is currently out of state dealing with business, I would like to wish a happy birthday to yourself, Mr Hightower, a close friend of not only our corporation, but of many of our corporation's personnel, on behalf of Mr Weyland, Ms Yutani, our executive council and all the employees at our 161st division. 

We look forward to attending this party, and to working together in a continued close partnership in the future, to eliminate our enemies both which threaten both our interests, and the interests of the people of the fair city we serve.

Together, we can light the way toward building a better world. 

Regards,

J. Kruger 
Director of Operations, Idaho WY-SEC 

Nice MS Paint logo ur clan sucks
Executive Office of the President,
The Nexus - Federal Government of Evo,
Main Street,
City of Evo
===========================

Dear Mr. Alistair Hightower,

I, President Ford, would like to wish you a very happy birthday and not only as a philanthropist and a well known individual in our community, but as a friend to me. Therefore, I shall attend your party at the beautiful Hightower Estate and hope to see you and in person to give you such birthday wishes.

Regards,
Hon. J. W. Ford,
The President of the Federal Republic of Evo.
(Jul 28, 2019, 02:46 PM)The Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Executive Office of the President,
The Nexus - Federal Government of Evo,
Main Street,
City of Evo
===========================

Dear Mr. Alistair Hightower,

I, President Ford, would like to wish you a very happy birthday and not only as a philanthropist and a well known individual in our community, but as a friend to me. Therefore, I shall attend your party at the beautiful Hightower Estate and hope to see you and in person to give you such birthday wishes.

Regards,
Hon. J. W. Ford,
The President of the Federal Republic of Evo.

I think the governor of Idaho might have something to say about that
Pages: 1 2 3