Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hightower Party Invitation..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: nPxlhrn.png]
The Humble Estate,
York,
North Yorkshire,
YO1 7BZ,
United Kingdom

Dear Mr Hightower,

It is my complete pleasure to have been invited to your party and I do hope you have a wonderful day. I will return to the states a few days in advance to meet with my partners in Humble&Co and I hope to be able to arrive at the Hightower Estate for the party. I also hope we will be able to discuss some business, if you would allow it, especially in the current state of security we are in. Thanks again for the invitation and I will be sure to send my regards if I somehow do not attend.

Kind Regards, 

Oliver W. Humble
Chief Executive Officer of Humble&Co
July, 28th, 2019
[Image: i7ZluQu.png]

Alistair S. Hightower

Here's to yet another prosperous year of life to the greatest man in the world, happy birthday honey.
Myself, as well many others here are looking forward to enjoying your birthday alongside you, this shall be your most successful year to date.
Thank you for all of the happy years we've spent together, and for the many more to come, the future is very bright my dear.
Cannot wait to see that face again, I love you very much, please stay safe in your travels while I'm away this week, see you soon my dear.

Yours faithfully,
[Image: Kf8GFsv.png]
[Image: po4ZUa2.png]
(Jul 27, 2019, 07:19 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
Alistair Hightower

It's a shame to see you no longer appreciate our relationship. I'll be sure to have a member of the family stop by to pay our respects.

If you need to purchase any fire insurance please do not hesitate to contact us. You never know when you will need it, even moreso with the festivities coming up.

Regards,
Don Givens.
[Image: 57214F66CF0F54CBFFFCE9521D29AE3630A5B6BF]
[Image: ApF20xq.png]

ForceGhost

(Jul 29, 2019, 01:48 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
Alistair Hightower

It's a shame to see you no longer appreciate our relationship. I'll be sure to have a member of the family stop by to pay our respects.

If you need to purchase any fire insurance please do not hesitate to contact us. You never know when you will need it, even moreso with the festivities coming up.

Regards,
Don Givens.
[Image: 57214F66CF0F54CBFFFCE9521D29AE3630A5B6BF]

Are you insinuating that Welker would use his administrative powers to punish people for valid, non-rule violating, IC actions? I'm sure that Welker wouldn't do something like that... Me and everyone else are looking forward to seeing what comes of this event! It'll be lit. I also hear that it's going to be a scorcher that weekend.
(Jul 29, 2019, 04:20 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 29, 2019, 01:48 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
Alistair Hightower

Regards,
Don Givens.
-snip-

Me and everyone else are looking forward to seeing what comes of this event! It'll be lit.

Oh yeah, let's burn and destroy another passive RP
[Image: ubULx3z.png]
Marion County Sheriff's Office
1 Nexus Street
Evocity, ID

Dear Mr Hightower,

On behalf of Sheriff Mondays and the rest of us here at Marion County Sheriff's Office, I'd like to wish you a very happy birthday, and wish you many more safe trips around the sun. 

Unfortunately, Sheriff Mondays will not be able to attend as he is out of state at a week-long law enforcement conference, and I will not be able to attend as I am rostered for a shift elsewhere in the county on that date, however rest assured that we are all sending our best regards to a truly inspirational figure. 

Best wishes,

[Image: 6PXjWUJ.png]
Captain Sebastian Kruger 
Divisional Commander, K Division
(Jul 29, 2019, 04:20 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]a bunch of nonsense

I gladly accept the invitation and will bring a Tiger with me.
(Jul 31, 2019, 04:34 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]I gladly accept the invitation and will bring a Tiger with me.

Ja Hans jaaaaaaa

[Image: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-299-1805-10%2C_No...r_I%29.jpg]
Hey everyone, unfortunately due to some family stuff I'll have to delay the event till tomorrow. Thanks for understanding x
(Aug 3, 2019, 04:59 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, unfortunately due to some family stuff I'll have to delay the event till tomorrow. Thanks for understanding x

But I do not understand

hope that family stuff isnt smth serious tho
Me and ‍ will be hosting a house party tonight at 8 due to this being delayed until tomorrow. Hope you can all attend.
Party will commence in 55 minutes, be there or be square
Pages: 1 2 3