Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove StormFox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Stormfox has had an issue since the latest gmod update which makes it quite bad on performance.
(Jul 18, 2019, 05:23 PM)Pollux Wrote: [ -> ]I think Stormfox has had an issue since the latest gmod update which makes it quite bad on performance.

It did seem to get significantly worse ever since the update, so who knows
(Jul 15, 2019, 04:40 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]- support
I have not experienced any fundamental change in relation to stormfox.
It is a fundamental asset that allows for a great variety of new rps and probably the single larges contribution to the games overall immersion. It adds a whole new level to the overall rp.
One the one hand we complain about a lack of updates - on the other it seems like we cant keep those we implemented.
(Jul 11, 2019, 02:03 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Whats the point in having it with hardly anyone online nowadays may as well give them 2-3 people better FPS..
fuck you i have a average of 6fps when theres like 20+ peeps
(Jul 18, 2019, 11:37 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 15, 2019, 04:40 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]- support
I have not experienced any fundamental change in relation to stormfox.
It is a fundamental asset that allows for a great variety of new rps and probably the single larges contribution to the games overall immersion. It adds a whole new level to the overall rp.
One the one hand we complain about a lack of updates - on the other it seems like we cant keep those we implemented.
This was already done.
Pages: 1 2