Limelight Forums

Full Version: 6 Days [REOPENED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The Embassy Siege - Teaser Trailer
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/e0CKK3k6ki8[/video]

6 Days - Saturday 28th February
Objective Briefing:
Earlier today, 5 gunmen armed with automatic pistols of some description entered the Town Hall, overwhelming the single member of diplomatic security within, and taking the entire building hostage, minus one civilian who escaped out of the back courtroom door. The hostage takers have claimed they have rigged the building to explode via RGD-5 hand grenades. The following document is a basic rundown of the situation:

Gunmen:
Kameel Al Malek  - Ringleader (1/1)
Waleed El Srour  - Negotiator (1/1)
Jameel El Hannan - Explosives (1/1)
Rafeeq El Dia    - Muscle     (2/2)
Aaish El Fayad   - Muscle          

Armaments:
-Multiple russian RGD-5 Hand Grenades fig 1
-Each with a IMI Uzi Submachine Gun fig 2
-Ringleader is carrying one Colt M1911 Pistol fig 3

Figure 1
[Image: RGD-5_Grenade.png]
figure 2
[Image: UZI.png]
figure 3
[Image: 19111.png]

Servicemen on-scene:
Hostage Recovery Team Lead          (1/1)
Hostage Recovery Team Shield Bearer (1/1)
Hostage Recovery Operators          (1/2)
Hostage Recovery Negotiator         (1/1)

Situation:
The hostage takers have threatened to shoot a hostage next afternoon at 1200 hours if their demands are not met. A field telephone has been placed inside for the hostage takers to negotiate through, however we could not cut the phone lines in time for the press not to have been notified, and a group of reporters have gathered outside the blockade (0/3). The current number of hostages known is (1/X)

OOC:
Applications:
https://forms.gle/yNpnNhfaquDAcSVG7

The roles are selected based on suitability for the role rather than first come first serve

I recommend that both sides try and negotiate properly and eventually listen. I don't want a repeat of Rockford Job where all the hostages were set on fire in a vault, remember, if you kill a hostage, Hostage Recovery are moving in, so try and negotiate and avoid firing bullets.
Wow! Cant wait for this one. If you will need any help, hit me up Big Grin
Damn looking good
I call dibs on Sledge
Nah just kidding - sounds like a promising event idea. Ill be looking forward to it.
Sounds like a fun event, if you need an embassy dupe I have a rather good one I'll be happy to place for you.
(Jun 29, 2019, 10:41 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a fun event, if you need an embassy dupe I have a rather good one I'll be happy to place for you.

Using the town hall, simply for the balcony. I wanna make use of it in the event.
Updated to be more than a teaser
Really excited for this, I can remember the stories my grandparents told me about the SAS activity at the time as one of their main bases is near where I live.
Applied for roles filled, so far so good. If you have any queries please DM me either on discord or on the forums and I'll do my best to answer them.
Ooh very nice.
Updated again
‍ Gonna need some more serious answers please
WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN YOUR JUST PISSING ON MY GRAVE BECAUSE IM DUM
(Jul 2, 2019, 10:35 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN YOUR JUST PISSING ON MY GRAVE BECAUSE IM DUM

“I kill bad guy and help” isn’t a) verbose or b) really emanating why I should let you have the role
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5