Limelight Forums

Full Version: Filter laws
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idea: add the ability to filter laws in the game chat

Why?: Some presidents spend hours in the live server building their laws, with articles that reach the maximum character limit almost constantly. It would be nice to be able to simply use text chat whilst the president makes laws.
+ Support

I can get behind this since it tends to get a little spammy if there's a lot to put in place. Perhaps adding a simple thing that says, "The President has enacted a new law." every once in a while would do?
+Support 

Yeah I agree. Would be cool like that little pop up message on the side of the screen when someone’s props have been cleared, a sorta similar style but saying “New Laws are in place” or something?
I know where this has probably stemmed from lol!

Yesterday I was president and I have about 100 laws on file that I copy and paste! Now as others have said this can get very annoying with the "spam" as it notifies us of every law and its contents and I can see why this would get annoying!

Therefore it is a massive +support from me as I can see why this would be annoying, especially if you are trying to RP with someone who does not have a microphone and uses text to communicate or just simply using /me's and /it's in the game!

Have a good day,

henryhouse12
+SUPPORT

Sometimes its impossible to follow all of the laws while there are so many articles. Ability to filter the laws would Great and useful!
+Support
+Support

Meanwhile, as a notice, you are able to type /laws to get a text chat indication of them all and use a find and search feature online. But this filter would be great. I do however also believe this is an approved suggestion.

Found here:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-19306.html
+Support

Can be quite annoying at times if there's many new laws being added. Anyone who wants to check the laws does either /laws or F1 menu anyways. A filter would be useful.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Done?