Limelight Forums

Full Version: Edit Rule 1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Specify that using third Person camera to look round corners, etc in a gunfight.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: it doesn't fall anywhere under rule 1,1. It's not a glitch or third-party system as it's built into the game. I have received a punishment from this and I know of others who were unaware it wasn't allowed.
Quote:1.1 - Using cheats, hacks, abusing glitches, and using other third party software to give yourself an advantage over other players (such as autoclickers) is not allowed.
+Support, idk why that would be something you could get into trouble for.
(Jun 6, 2019, 05:13 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, idk why that would be something you could get into trouble for.
Specify... That using the third person camera to look around corners.. Is what? 
A little confused with the suggestion, not gonna lie.

(Jun 6, 2019, 05:11 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]Explain your suggestion, in detail: Specify that using third Person camera to look round corners, etc in a gunfight.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: it doesn't fall anywhere under rule 1,1. It's not a glitch or third-party system as it's built into the game. I have received a punishment from this and I know of others who were unaware it wasn't allowed.
Quote:1.1 - Using cheats, hacks, abusing glitches, and using other third party software to give yourself an advantage over other players (such as autoclickers) is not allowed.
+support
I currently have a 1 1/2 Day ban for do so. Kinda needs to change
Lol what advantages would that give you lol, maybe aimbot would be a bad but who else cares about autoclickers n stuff its roleplay not feckin call of duty.
(Jun 6, 2019, 07:47 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]Lol what advantages would that give you lol, maybe aimbot would be a bad but who else cares about autoclickers n stuff its roleplay not feckin call of duty.

You can see who's coming down a corridor, while he can not see you.

+Support
+Support

I misinterpreted the suggestion earlier, apologies.

3rd person peeking is an obvious extreme advantage against your opponents, as you're far more likely to strike more precisely than the opposite side.
- despite the fact that it's not at all possible from an IC point of view
+Support.

If it is technically being enforced it should be listed.
+Support
+ Support

If it's against the rules then it should really be added to the rules list for clarity, especially for new players that might not be aware that this is something that's frowned upon.
+Support 

As stated above ^
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
(Jun 6, 2019, 05:13 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, idk why that would be something you could get into trouble for.
Approved.
Pages: 1 2