Limelight Forums

Full Version: Happy Pride Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Happy pride month all! Anyone going on any parades or anything else jazzy for the month? Also just to stop arguments none of the following:
-Gatekeeping
-TERFs especially
-Bible Bashing/Torah Twatting/Q'uran Quashing/etc
-Generally being a snob about the subject
London Pride - heading over to heaven club afterwards because why not
im coming out

as pigeon

btw this probably should be in serious discussion ass offtopic gets abit like an warzone at times
Happy Pride Day to the LGBTQ+ Community!

Let's hope this stays civil.

Ahahahahaha. Who am I kidding.
No. June is the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. God is Love and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, present on Earth in the Blessed Sacrament, is the human manifestation of God's love. 

Fittingly, June is also the most popular month for weddings. In the Sacrament of Matrimony, human hearts join and cooperate with God in bringing forth new life. The family they create is a human reflection of the Blessed Trinity.

Sex and marriage are inseparable, and the purpose of sex is procreation. Homosexuality is against natural law, and any such homosexual interactions are shows of lust, not love - they will never lead to procreation. Additionally, the only two genders/sexes are male and female.

As for 'being a snob about the subject' - you're the one giving yourself an entire month to flex your sexuality to the world (something that really should be restricted to the bedroom, including for normal, heterosexual relationships).

I'm Seth Meyers, and this has been A Closer Look...
(Jun 5, 2019, 10:23 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]No. June is the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. God is Love and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, present on Earth in the Blessed Sacrament, is the human manifestation of God's love. 

Fittingly, June is also the most popular month for weddings. In the Sacrament of Matrimony, human hearts join and cooperate with God in bringing forth new life. The family they create is a human reflection of the Blessed Trinity.

Sex and marriage are inseparable, and the purpose of sex is procreation. Homosexuality is against natural law, and any such homosexual interactions are shows of lust, not love - they will never lead to procreation. Additionally, the only two genders/sexes are male and female.

As for 'being a snob about the subject' - you're the one giving yourself an entire month to flex your sexuality to the world (something that really should be restricted to the bedroom, including for normal, heterosexual relationships).

Let the Shit posting begin xD
(Jun 5, 2019, 10:23 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]No. June is the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. God is Love and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, present on Earth in the Blessed Sacrament, is the human manifestation of God's love. 

Just ignore the “No bible bashing/Torah twatting/Q’uran quashing” part then I guess?

You enjoy your month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and we'll enjoy our pride month :) Happy Jesus Month :)
Ok cool, don’t really care, but you do you and have fun
Where’s straight pride month at?
(Jun 5, 2019, 10:43 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]

Just ignore the “No bible bashing/Torah twatting/Q’uran quashing” part then I guess?

Yeah, nice going considering 'Bible bashers' are evangelical protestants who are anti-Catholic. 

We Catholics have faced more persecution in history than 'LGBT' or whatever combination of letters you assign yourself with. From the protomartyrs, to modern day martyrs - including the lynchings, bombings and violence of the KKK against Catholics.

[Image: 6qbr4qg.jpg]
The Christian Martyrs' Last Prayer - Jean-Léon Gérôme
(Jun 5, 2019, 11:50 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 5, 2019, 10:43 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, nice going considering 'Bible bashers' are evangelical protestants who are anti-Catholic. 

We Catholics have faced more persecution in history than 'LGBT' or whatever combination of letters you assign yourself with. From the protomartyrs, to modern day martyrs - including the lynchings, bombings and violence of the KKK against Catholics.

[Image: 6qbr4qg.jpg]

I don't remember it being a competition.
(Jun 5, 2019, 11:51 PM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember it being a competition.

It's not. You're having a month to flex your gayness to the world because you think you're 'oppressed'. Maybe try fighting for human rights in places where you don't actually have them, like Saudi Arabia. There is a big difference between sucking pene and telling the world that you're proud to be doing that.
Gay pride month was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but our right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn’t a “straight pride” movement, be thankful you don’t need one.
Can't we all just... get along?
Pages: 1 2 3 4