Limelight Forums

Full Version: Happy Pride Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Jun 6, 2019, 12:40 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Can't we all just... get along?

Ahhahaha. Who's this guy?

Jk don't beat me up judge :/
(Jun 5, 2019, 10:23 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]No. June is the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. God is Love and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, present on Earth in the Blessed Sacrament, is the human manifestation of God's love. 

Fittingly, June is also the most popular month for weddings. In the Sacrament of Matrimony, human hearts join and cooperate with God in bringing forth new life. The family they create is a human reflection of the Blessed Trinity.

Sex and marriage are inseparable, and the purpose of sex is procreation. Homosexuality is against natural law, and any such homosexual interactions are shows of lust, not love - they will never lead to procreation. Additionally, the only two genders/sexes are male and female.

As for 'being a snob about the subject' - you're the one giving yourself an entire month to flex your sexuality to the world (something that really should be restricted to the bedroom, including for normal, heterosexual relationships).

I'm Seth Meyers, and this has been A Closer Look...
yadayadayadayadayada keep it in your pants will you
(Jun 6, 2019, 11:33 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 5, 2019, 10:23 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]No. June is the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. God is Love and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, present on Earth in the Blessed Sacrament, is the human manifestation of God's love. 

Fittingly, June is also the most popular month for weddings. In the Sacrament of Matrimony, human hearts join and cooperate with God in bringing forth new life. The family they create is a human reflection of the Blessed Trinity.

Sex and marriage are inseparable, and the purpose of sex is procreation. Homosexuality is against natural law, and any such homosexual interactions are shows of lust, not love - they will never lead to procreation. Additionally, the only two genders/sexes are male and female.

As for 'being a snob about the subject' - you're the one giving yourself an entire month to flex your sexuality to the world (something that really should be restricted to the bedroom, including for normal, heterosexual relationships).

"Keep it in your pants" is the exact motto I'm arguing for, thanks.
I ain't never took part in pride month, but I think I shall this year. I'm too old to give a shit what crusty closed minded morons think of me anymore.

Also hello. I'm still alive! Just not Gmodding atm
(Jun 5, 2019, 10:43 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]

Just ignore the “No bible bashing/Torah twatting/Q’uran quashing” part then I guess?

Just because Octagon does not support homosexuality or the 149. gender, he is still allowed to post his opinion even if it's against yours. All of you want tolerance, so tolerate his opinion as well (especially in an off-topic thread).
Why did Octogon feel the need to come into a post where obvious LBGTQ was going to be discussed and put forth an opinion he knew would be unpopular towards the people the post is aimed at? Seems a bit baiting for responses for me. I dont care if hes Christian. Good for him. But I dont fancy hearing all this toss in a thread not related to it at all.

Also says on the first post. Plz no bible bashing. So... very tolerant of the rules (or request on the post) and people who differ sexually from him as well. I'm old enough to remember what section 28 did and how I was told liking boys was wrong. I remember all that toss (vaguely) and the effects it had on wee old me. There was no tolerance then for us.

Noice.

(Side note. I'm Ace but do enjoy the company of men once in a very blue moon)
(Jun 6, 2019, 02:24 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 6, 2019, 11:33 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]

Clearly not since you have the need to shove your massive throbbing and pulsating religion in everyone's face.
(Jun 6, 2019, 06:37 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 6, 2019, 02:24 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 6, 2019, 11:33 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]yadayadayadayadayada keep it in your pants will you

Clearly not since you have the need to shove your massive throbbing and pulsating religion in everyone's face.

Could say the same thing about LGBT but ok.
Just remember.

Your born Gay/Straight/Trans/Queer/Ace/ect. You cannot change that. That's you. It's not a choice. (Hell God made you that way didnt he. Are you saying he made a mistake?)

You learn to be a bigot. That's also you. It is a choice to continue being one.

Anyway

I'm going to wear an Ace pin on my uniform and that's about it. It's the first year of pride where I'm finally accepting that I am Ace and not gay and it's kinda hard to come to terms with. But I want to love myself. So I will.
(Jun 6, 2019, 07:05 PM)Ekron Wrote: [ -> ]Just remember.

Your born Gay/Straight/Trans/Queer/Ace/ect. You cannot change that. That's you. It's not a choice.

You learn to be a bigot and choose to continue to be one. That's also you. It is a choice to continue being one.

Anyway

I'm going to wear an Ace pin on my uniform and that's about it. It's the first year of pride where I'm finally accepting that I am Ace and not gay and it's kinda hard to come to terms with. But I want to love myself. So I will.

Congrats on coming to terms with that. It's hard sometimes, especially with the general pressure of "normality".
(Jun 5, 2019, 11:39 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Where’s straight pride month at?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/gay-coupl...t-9854367/

This is why gay pride exists. If you can find people being beaten because they're straight, I might listen, but until then, please stop with this fucking stupid argument.
It's a joke, calm your tits
(Jun 7, 2019, 05:29 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]It's a joke, calm your tits

Sorry, just that you see people seriously say it, as if they're offended that they didn't get a pride month.
(Jun 7, 2019, 05:24 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]

This is why gay pride exists. If you can find people being beaten because they're straight, I might listen, but until then, please stop with this fucking stupid argument.

i saw a gay dude beat up a straight dude once
(Jun 7, 2019, 06:00 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2019, 05:24 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]

i saw a gay dude beat up a straight dude once

Don't usually respond much, thought I just place my opinion here.
You saw it once yet hundreds of people are killed each year due to their sexuality. Their sexuality. Something they literally cannot change. This is why this pride month exists, are straight people killed because they're straight? No. If you don't enjoy it or think it's being "shoved" in your face, then just ignore it. And I understand that there are extreme people out there who do shove it in peoples face and that isn't right but the media exaggerates this. 

You don't need to embrace it, you don't need to hate it, you just need to accept that it is a thing and it is there for a reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4