Limelight Forums

Full Version: MESKA - Metrics, Skills, Achievements & Fishing Overhaul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Main.png]

Achievements:

Achievements will be awarded for actions that are described in the F1 - Skills menu.

If you are eligable to receive an achievement prior to performing an action, you will get the achievement right away.

For example: If you have already reached 100 hours on LL and there is an achievement for that, you will get this achievement.

Achievements are to be given every 5 minutes in chronological order (one by one).

Achievement Types:

Minor – Local notification, 5 points, $5.000 reward

[Image: xFLBFax.png]

Major – Local notification, 10 points, $20.000 reward

[Image: jvnI2as.png]

Chain – Global notification, 20 points, $50.000 reward

[Image: uDppqqP.png]

Skill Progression:

You can track your level/achievement/skill progression by using the F1-Skill menu or by the notification on HUD that will pop-up when your character progresses.

[Image: MYhAul7.png]

[Image: 59EG0i1.png]

Fishing System:

The new fishing system requires some knowledge.

For beginners, you will have to select a hook/lure and the right fishing rod, before you can start fishing.

The F1-Skill menu will give you more information, so you can get to know what kind of rod and hook/lure you need.

Since we all start at level 1, a simple "Wooden Fishing Rod" and "Standard Hook" are required.

Only fish that the player is eligible to receive will be hooked and can be caught.

As an example:

A level 15 player with a wooden_fishing rod and lure_shrimp will only catch Salmon, with hook only Cod.

Another example:

A level 22 player with a hook will catch either cod or tuna.

Current products (fish, rods, bait/hooks):

Rods:

Wooden Fishing Rod
  Stainless Steel Re-enforced Fishing Rod
  Carbon Fibre Fishing Rod

Lure/Bait:

Standard Hook
  Shrimp Lure 
  Feather Lure
  Coba Lure
  Jerkbait Lure

Fish:

Cod
      Salmon
      Tuna
      Bass
      Bluemarlin
      Halibut
      Mahimahi
      Wahoo
      Hogfishsnapper

* Your current fishing rod will be auto-replaced with a brand new "Wooden Fishing Rod"

[Image: VlFuGyN.png]

[Image: Ll75XNK.png]

[Image: yUU7zEe.png]

[Image: Db1xCvv.png]

[Image: FX7BX5X.png]

Happy Fishing!

Credits

Very noice
Good work boys, looks absolutely top.
And I can't be there for the next few days D:

Very nice job!
WHY U BRING OUT WHEN I AM BANNED
Very excited to try all of this out, good work team for an excellent addition to the server!
Holy shit! This update came out of the blue! Well done dev team, well done.
Glad to see this finally released. Great work Burnett!
(May 9, 2019, 01:11 PM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]Holy shit! This update came out of the blue! Well done dev team, well done.

Not really, it has been on the road-map for a while.
Good job lads, glad to finally see this come out!
(May 9, 2019, 07:11 AM)Benporium Wrote: [ -> ]Very excited to try all of this out, good work team for an excellent addition to the server!

can u catch a pigeon fish on my behalf? thank
This is going to be so amazing. First the weather update now the Fishing system...
It feels like all recent updates are perfectly tailored to the us forest service XD. No but for real it is really nice to see more additions to passive rp and in-depth immersion. This is some great work.
Damn boys, excellent work.
(May 9, 2019, 03:41 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 9, 2019, 07:11 AM)Benporium Wrote: [ -> ]Very excited to try all of this out, good work team for an excellent addition to the server!

can u catch a pigeon fish on my behalf? thank

Just for you I will 😘

Pat

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
Pages: 1 2 3