Limelight Forums

Full Version: [SPOILERS] end game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tony stark dies
iron man tricks thanos by giving him fake gauntlet but real stones so when thanos snaps he kill himself and his team and iron man die with them

any thoughts on movie i think it was really good
Far fewer deaths than I expected.
Tony has been suicidal since hooking up together with pepper, saw this coming

Edit: Captain America is a useless cunt and has always been
Oh yeah forgot to say, now that Loki has escapped custody in the 2013 version of the MCU there is a good chance he will/has use(d) the tesseract he stole to possibly teleport to the other tesseract that should currently be on Fury desks (the one used on Mar-Vell space station thing where all the people were, and the cat monster ate it, only to puke it out after the snap in the post credit scene on Captain Marvel), which means there is a high chance that Loki will be alive af for his Disney+ Series.
Saw it on Friday. Amazing movie in my opinion.
* Jeff Ford Snaps Fingers.
Went to see the movie last night it was pretty fucking amazing (IMO) I loved the part where all the avengers who dissappeared returned to fight Thanos and his army.

Oh and also when Captain america proved he was "Worthy enough" to hold the "Mjolnir" hammer (Thor's first one)
(Apr 28, 2019, 11:09 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Went to see the movie last night it was pretty fucking amazing (IMO) I loved the part where all the avengers who dissappeared returned to fight Thanos and his army.

Oh and also when Captain america proved he was "Worthy enough" to hold the "Mjolnir" hammer (Thor's first one)

Hey!
You just spoiled the movie for me, you are making me very angry right now.  Angry
(Apr 28, 2019, 06:57 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 28, 2019, 11:09 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Went to see the movie last night it was pretty fucking amazing (IMO) I loved the part where all the avengers who dissappeared returned to fight Thanos and his army.

Hey!
You just spoiled the movie for me, you are making me very angry right now.  Angry
lol Im sorry if you didn't want spoilers maybe you shouldn't have clicked on the {SPOILERS} End game thread xD
Pfft.

Foodfight is still the best movie around. And for only a budget of $65 million.

(Apr 28, 2019, 07:32 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]Pfft.

Foodfight is still the best movie around. And for only a budget of $65 million.

$65 million for a video demonstration of a brain having a stroke.
I added spoilers to the title of the thread for a reason, to be fair to everyone else who hasn't seen it, please dont remove it.

It was a really good film, I enjoyed it a ton.
(Apr 28, 2019, 07:09 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 28, 2019, 06:57 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey!
lol Im sorry if you didn't want spoilers maybe you shouldn't have clicked on the {SPOILERS} End game thread xD
I'm being sarcastic
(Apr 29, 2019, 05:48 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 28, 2019, 07:09 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 28, 2019, 06:57 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!
I'm being sarcastic

Yeah i know, i was playing the Un-Sarcastic role xD
(Apr 29, 2019, 05:49 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2019, 05:48 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 28, 2019, 07:09 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]lol Im sorry if you didn't want spoilers maybe you shouldn't have clicked on the {SPOILERS} End game thread xD
I'm being sarcastic

Yeah i know, i was playing the Un-Sarcastic role xD
Stfu kiddo
Pages: 1 2