Limelight Forums

Full Version: [SPOILERS] end game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Apr 29, 2019, 06:22 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2019, 05:49 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2019, 05:48 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I'm being sarcastic

Yeah i know, i was playing the Un-Sarcastic role xD
Stfu kiddo

no u
(Apr 29, 2019, 02:46 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]I added spoilers to the title of the thread for a reason, to be fair to everyone else who hasn't seen it, please dont remove it.

It was a really good film, I enjoyed it a ton.

woah u went outside wtf
movie was good except for when they purposefully put every single female in the same shot. i dont like forced bullshit like that

edit: would have been better if ant man climbed up thanos' asshole and expanded
(Apr 29, 2019, 09:06 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]movie was good except for when they purposefully put every single female in the same shot. i dont like forced bullshit like that

edit: would have been better if ant man climbed up thanos' asshole and expanded

show that the females are strong on their own being bad ass, not like get'em in one frame and say she can do it becuz she's got us fam!!!!

that felt forced af, like in a battlefield did they all get into comms and say all females gather around captain marvel because we need to show us girls dont only gather around to gossip
I saw it last Saturday and although it's not perfect, I think it's a fitting end for Phase 1. It'll be interesting to see how they'll do a prequel to Black Widow's story now that we know her movie won't take place after what happened to her in this one.
batman dies, am very sad about this
captain america can't age but dies of old ageĀ 
hmmm

think the feminism shot was dumb and I think captain marvel is dumb lots about the movie was dumb - great way to start shutting down a multi billion dollar franchise tho!!
Thought it was well done except for the feminism scene.

And Captain American can age. It's just a bit slower than normal because of the serum he was injected with. Just used Google.
I am just here to state the fact that brie larson is a worthless human being and annoys the shit out of me. Have a pleasant day
Movie was pretty good, rip tony, he best bro.
(May 3, 2019, 09:03 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]I am just here to state the fact that brie larson is a worthless human being

FACTS!
antman didnt go into thanos`s poopoo hole in the cinema

i demand a refund now
Pages: 1 2