Limelight Forums

Full Version: Before I appeal...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi there so for those who don't know me I am Amy and I am a mute, I don't speak, so it's very common for people to start telling me im a trap and honestly I don't give a ####, I came here to play not to flex with a gender which makes no difference whatsoever.

Anyways so I made this post to talk about why I am banned, how I was targeted by players and staff, and how HR's and other staff didn't do s### about it but ban me for even longer while they protect their... well I can't say friends cause when I told them they are protecting their friends they claim they aren't friends...

So let's start off by explaining my previous bans as everyone keeps talking about oh you have so many bans for disrespect well thats true. I raged in the past and do rage as I am the type who builds off peoples bullshit and then explodes...

so atleast 2 of my bans are because me and my friend fought and he reported me to staff and i got banned for that so that was good but anyways whatever, my bans should not reflect who I am. I was denied the helper rank cause of my ban history when truth is - no offense - I feel like I was better than any of these helpers or teachers or whatever its called

I literally went to new players, showed them the map, taught them how to make $ and most of them were using money printers and drug labs, which are the WORST way to make $, and I even gave 2 or 3 of them cars, rather than advertise in ooc that if u need help use /help cause truth is... THEY don't know they need help lol they are used to that stuff being the best. 

anyways in 2017, I was mugged by a cop in LL, as in LITERALLY mugged in public, mainstreet, I called staff they were all too lazy to do their job and said he did nothing wrong... I was pissed at the WHOLE situation but tried to calm down so I pay the cop then he arrests me for 15 mins.. so what do i do? Rage at staff and then get banned, then I told 1 staff in steam I will kill u when i get unbanned and ya that taken as a threat so I got perma banned and unbanned a YEAR later and if i may say so it seems like im going through that ban wave again lol

so i got unbanned in 2018 a few days after i got banned in 2017 and i was on probation for 3 months, on my last month, server was like 8 players? i was denied any RPs cause not enough players... thats alright so there was a guy who held cop hostages and this was my 1st time being president so they captured him i gave him 10 mins... so the cops come to me ask me if they are allowed to gas him so i asked the other cops who didnt suggest it what they thought and i said i dont think thats the right movement but anyways they started tazing me and forcing me into the car for "investigation at PD for corruption" even tho im the president which first off in my opinion FailRP and RDM.
SO we arrive at the PD I was not mad I actually joked about how cool we looked goin down the stair case cause I had like 4-5 cops behind me and I was leading, so we went to PD, they straight up took me to a gas chamber, which they knew it was a gas chamebr cause they asked about killing that guy with it, they tried to gas me twice.. I called a staff he physguns me out then ... doenst do anything else. and he admits to that btw

so he saw them try to RDM me but didnt do his job just to let this "RP" go on as they say but to me this isnt an RP this is ABSUE cause I wasnt corrupt, i didnt do shit wrong, they will say cause i made a law that says president can break traffic light if NEEDED to and infact I didnt even get in my car since making that law i was in the city, they will try to act smart and say cause u were pulle dover, i was pulled over cause i was afk on the road for 2 mins not cause of any traffic violations 

so after over 30 mins of that BS rp i rage and staff confronts me so i said "I won't eat shit so these cunts can get reps" cause this was not the RP that ppl should be getting reps off and I am not a dummy to be forced to sit in a jail cell and harassed cause staff did not bother stop them because they saw it fine, which happens a lot with cops

anyways so i got perm banned again, then theres the staff who verbally warned me for scamming when i was unbanned, claimed i offered someone a 100k for a lambo when i was offering a guy 10mil for 1... so i dont see his logic he says idk but i heard u offered someone a 100k.. like ya ok ...

then theres the staff who told me they heard im a transgender? lol 

and i love how i got perm banned off discord for defending my dead mother Smile guy makes a mom joke that offends me and i dmed him in private that it offended me because she is dead and then blocked him, message should still show up, he then goes to general chat to make fun of that and we argue, staff break the fight up, he starts tagging staff and then a staff tags me saying "I dont know how u will appeal in april condolence about your mother but I will be banning u now" and he did perm ban me 

and then theres the guy who was arguing with me over the versace watch my family owns even tho it is real and i dont need u guys to believe it cause ur opinion doesnt matter but i told him i dotn feal liek arguing because my step mom is in the hospital for surgery and he then replies i hope u can find a step mom that isnt about to die.. literally says that i tagged an HR because a staff told me he was the best HR when it comes to helping but that was all BS he replies i dont see anything wrong with this..

SO im allowed to be insulted but when i stick up for my rights im banned for a year? ive been banned for 3 months if i get denied when i appeal again ill have to wait i think 8 month? so point is its not about the wait time 

im being banned for shit like as if i hacked the server or some shit... some of these staff hand out these bans like Oprah, YOU GET A BAN AND YOU GET A BAN AND YOU GET A BAN... lol ik im not staff in LL and probably never will be but ive been staff before and i can tell u rn most of ur mindsets as staff are wrong... I've spoken to an HR about my ban all he says is "You insulted them tho so the ban is right"  well... so if someone gets shot nobody cares about who shot them but they care that the person is dead thats their mindset 

and I understand that someone has to set an example and take the L's and I am being that person and I am honestly sick of it, this is a video game we come to play, I expect to not have my rights violated, I dont go around insulting people to deserve a YEAR ban and about to get another YEAR off the server I feel happy in?

I got banend for a year from 2017 most ppl quit now in 2018-19 most ppl were OKAY I was still making friends again and u ban me again for something im not fully wrong for? and honestly.. im not gonna be fake i am not sorry for what i said to that staff cause i MEANT it because its not fair for them to break rules for an "RP" and then u guys wanna blame me for breaking 1 rule? 

FAIR is called fine ill be banned for this they get banned for that or u warn both of us but its nto fair i have to wait a YEAR to play when these people break rules x10 more often than i do =/ 

if u guys got comments or something u wanna say or argue about comment down below  : ) 
 I like to argue and I like sticking up for people's rights even if its not my own
Sorry it's so long.. It's just how I express myself =/
POINT OF THIS THREAD... was somewhat to see if anything will get solved cause .... its been like that since 2017 it seems and staff dont wanna take a step forward and bother their friends for breaking rules but because im a "sketchy" player so they wanna ban me and give no fucks, Im human and thats all that should matter i never once had that "hey im a girl " personality and I hate those girls and I heard that girl who acted to be one with that personality, she turned out to be a guy so RIP for the staff that false banned me for her then i got unbanned  =/

Im targeted and nobody helps its kinda sad

USE YOUR ONLINE RANK FOR GOOD NOT TO FLEX AND BE COOL
Wernt you the one who threatened to kill members of staff and then spent almost an hour yelling at me?
(Apr 26, 2019, 06:40 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Wernt you the one who threatened to kill members of staff and then spent almost an hour yelling at me?

Yes the good old days whe n I spent hours yelling at u in stema chat cause the cop was literally mugging me and u said nothing wrong was going on lol and if u mean telling a staff who lives in a whole other continent "I will kill u when im unbanned " which clearly hints to the game... then yes that was me xD  that wasnt really an IRL threat and i still find it funny that it was taken that way
Right, well somthing tells me your appeal wont be approved, as your last appeal was denied:

Wednesday, January 16th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Your next appeal date is Sept 16th, 2019
(Apr 26, 2019, 06:46 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Right, well somthing tells me your appeal wont be approved, as your last appeal was denied:

Wednesday, January 16th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Your next appeal date is Sept 16th, 2019

Length greater than 1 year; Unlimited appeals are allowed, with the first additional appeal allowed 3 months after the most recent denial, all others allowed 8 months after the most recent denial.
See funny thing about LL is I try to pay homage but I was overcharged... so aint that a B lol 
even when i was banned i always sent friends to LL as i thought they'd enjoy it more but here i am lol perm banned cause... I took my rights cause nobody else stepped up
Right, I understand quite a lot of what you are saying, however I must agree with some of the staff team. Saying you will kill someone maybe isn’t the best way to handle that situation. From prior situations the best way to deal with that is express you’re opinion in a calm manner, which I myself am still learning to do.

I just wanted to show you what I thought of this situation to try and help you keep away from this type of mess again, and I sympathise with you in the respect as i understand how annoying it can be when others wind you up. I hope you have a great day, and hope we can speak again soon.
Not gonna lie, i don't think this sets the right tone for a "changed attitude" or an UBR being approved. Perhaps trying a fresh start, acting a little more... "Mature" would help. (My honest opinion)
(Apr 26, 2019, 09:13 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Not gonna lie, i don't think this sets the right tone for a "changed attitude" or an UBR being approved. Perhaps trying a fresh start, acting a little more... "Mature" would help. (My honest opinion)

This isn't an UBR its me making a post to talk about all what happened in full honesty, I dont need to hide anything, I was wrong for telling that staff ill kill him, I was mad, and I meant it ingame, he took it IRL I got perma for a YEAR, thing is Zaid im just sick of it Smile

imagine a staff telling u they heard u were a transgender?
or a staff telling u to stop scamming cause they HEARD u tried to buy a lambo for a 100k when u never even did that cause u were buying 1 for 10 mil at the time?

IMAGINE someone making fun of ur dead mother and staff ban YOU for it?

IMAGINE your mom was in the hospital getting surgery and a guy says "I hope u can get a step mom that isnt about to die" then tell me i'm over exaggerating  ? 

and in the end I get banned perm for telling a staff what i said when the staff SAW them try to RDM me TWICE and all he did was physgun me out of the gas chamber... 

they got NOTHING and for all i know they got reps for that and i had to wait 3 months and if i appeal and that gets denied well then i wait 8 months and do i deserve a ban in the first place? No not really they already wasted a year of MY time wanting to play because their staff did not do their job fully
(Apr 26, 2019, 09:08 AM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I understand quite a lot of what you are saying, however I must agree with some of the staff team. Saying you will kill someone maybe isn’t the best way to handle that situation. From prior situations the best way to deal with that is express you’re opinion in a calm manner, which I myself am still learning to do.

I just wanted to show you what I thought of this situation to try and help you keep away from this type of mess again, and I sympathise with you in the respect as i understand how annoying it can be when others wind you up. I hope you have a great day, and hope we can speak again soon.

Aww thank you henry and I understand maybe the killing part was taken the wrong way that was 2 years ago and still in my opinion did not deserve a YEAR ban just cause I said that but I will admit I also did fuck up in the appeals cause they did test me and I did rage when they declined it for no reason and that was a test so that was not fun either 

and thing is I got mad when the cops tazed me at the car.. i calmed down said fine ill go w u to the PD to investigate as they said, they instantly try to kill me at PD and staff SAW it and all they did was PHYSGUN me which is OOC out of the gas chamber then they dont do anything about what they saw

and the guys kept bullying me like oh the staffs gone ur all alone bla bla bla 

its like ur house is getting shot at and u call the cops and the cops come and they are watching but not doing their job

i shoot back by myself if they are not gonna stand up and do their job and thats exactly what i did 

its not my fault the HRs did not really train their staff to act faster or on certain things but then again 1 of the HRs proved to me he didnt even deserve to be a mod not sure how hes HR
So I am talking w a staff rn who physgunne dme out rn... APPARENTLY its my fault i raged at them but he physgunned me out so they dont break a rule... and he admit to that and all and he doesnt even know why the RP was about

RP was about cops who got mad at me for putting a guy who had a cop hostage in jail for 10 mins not 15... they say its about corruption only law that couldve been corrupt was my president can break traffic law if needed to and truth is i didnt even get in my car i was at roadcrew area the whole time until the whole cop team arrived and started calling me corrupt then forcefully attempted to take me to PD to "investigate" where they then tried to kill me in a gas chamber and thats when the staff physguns me out

to avoid them breaking 11.3 which shouldnt have happened if he physgunned me out he should have warned it

he did say is calling some a cunt disrepsect yes or no and i said yes so thats why my probation was enforced ... but then if u guys think ur LL mindset is so correct 24/7

Please ban all those people who made fun of me, my family, and my ones who passed away but u wont... only people who had the guts to ever do whats right were Enzyme and Doctor Internet 

every other staff watched and doesnt do anything about it 

u guys can call me toxic and so on but truth is im not 100% right but i am not 100% wrong and u guys are making me 100% or thats what ur trying to show 

if u wanna ban me for my probation ban them for everything they say little and small since thats what happens to me
big and small smh xD
btw if anyone got offended off of this i didnt mean to attack anyone or anything im just talking about whats happened to me and how I take L's i dont think i deserve

I stand out

Im not perfect

im just trying to play a game i really enjoy on a server i really enjoy not because of the staff, players or anything I just enjoy driving around there... buying/selling cars everything i really like it

Im trying to do what i love to do... have fun and help others but there are some people who always want to make me look bad and put me to the test, im not the strongest, for the staff who read this i mean ik ur not perfect and ik u werent there every single time something went down to act upon it but for those who were there 

step up... u cant just watch someone do something wrong and not do anything about it cause they are ur friends and wait for an HR or dev to step in

YOU are a staff YOU have power i mean idk how LL works so maybe u would get shouted at or maybe not idk but in my opinion if im a mod and im seeing this happen ill step in even if it means losing my rank because 

ur rank.. im sorry but its worth nothing in the real world.. we are all humans we all have problems we all come here to have fun so dont let one human eat the dirt cause ur not their friend 

u gotta be fair i mean i accept my punishment but why are THEY not punished? what i mean is like u cant just blame it on ONE person u have to be hard sometimes being a staff and u gotta punish ur friends u cant just make up fake excuses like

"Not following insturctions" to my discord ban when i did stop arguign when asked till a staff tagged me and i replied to him and he basically asked do u think u will appeal in april with this attitude and i repleid eys because im defending my dead mother im not wrng

he says sorry bout ur mother ill be banning u now.. his reason for the ban was apparently not following instructions even tho i did...

I mean its obvious ive been targeted since the past and its obvious im not perfect and its obvious the staff team isnt perfect 

but i dont find it fair that i eat shit then others do the same thing and worse and get nothing.. not even a day off 

and i mean my ban times would make sense if i like.. hacked the server or something but hoenstly years and months for raging which im sure all humans do when they are super pissed because EVERYONE is harassing them and staff isnt helping thye just let it happen

ofc u will rage then they use that rage against u so like... idk why its happening im not saying its hapnneing on purpose maybe it is but im just trying to get equal rghts... 

this was my 2nd probation enforcement the 1st 1 was apparnetly for harassing someone which was a staffs gf which turned out to be a guy but like i cried that day cause they wouldnt hear me out and enzyme unbanned me cause i was innocent...

so i fully believe im targeted... and i fully believe staff arent there 24/7 but they hear about this stuff that goes on and ppl who make fun and just watch and never act and thats just wrong =/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12