Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> iDankCai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: iDankCai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-21 18:30
Summary: Accused has just murdered a unarmed civilian as a chef. I proceed to point a weapon at him and move into the store. While I am detaining him he holsters his weapon to put it back into his inventory...

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5cbca7e0b13e37e3f...lrp-fearrp
I did do everything you told me to, it shows I did in the video so how did i fearrp? I also said ic 'ok' and told you I would do it, but your audio is so low so it's hard to hear, but you are able to, so you knew I was going to do it as well so I don't understand why you're reporting me for that.
Also if you want reason why I killed him as a chef, I told you ic but clearly you have disregarded what I said so you can make a malicious report on me because you and  your group of idiots always come to me and annoy me and ruin my rp all the time, and every time I do something you try to lie and do anything you can to get me banned, it's obvious what your trying to do I don't know why you do why can't you and your group of liars just get lost, literally 10 minutes before one of your buddies was recording him raiding me trying to get me to failrp and threatened to report me, which is ironic because he ended up breaking the rules.

The reason why I murdered him? First of all he didn't die. Second of all there was a lot of RP backround to this guy trying to kill me all the time which I and the other cop who dealt with him explained it to you, and he came in my store threatening me again. So how about you quit your false reports on me and get a life?

Admin can something be done with this? Every time I come to RP or stream this game MrJakeeee or pufitee stream snipe me or find out where I am and do stuff like this. They hold me hostage, try to rob me, rob my car with no rp to it.
The reason I have posted the report was for failrp. Holstering your weapon while being detained which I believe to be failrp. If it is not then the report will be declined. 

The report is not made to be malicious, it is simply being posted as there was no staff member online at the time to deal with the report.
I followed your orders how did I failrp? What has holstering my weapon got anything to do with failrp? If anything that was the right thing to do, I was putting my weapon away after the police came.
(Apr 21, 2019, 08:25 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]I followed your orders how did I failrp? What has holstering my weapon got anything to do with failrp? If anything that was the right thing to do, I was putting my weapon away after the police came.
As I said before it is for the admin who takes up the case to decide upon rule breakages not me.
So you did exactly as I said you would, find any and every reason to report me, why would you even start recording before meeting me? Because you went there trying to find a reason to do exactly this.
(Apr 21, 2019, 08:36 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]So you did exactly as I said you would, find any and every reason to report me, why would you even start recording before meeting me? Because you went there trying to find a reason to do exactly this.

Playstv records my last 10 minutes at the push of a button. I also didn't know it was you until I got on scene.
Under investigation
iDankCai, first off let's not insult people in the courthouse this is a place to discuss rule breakages not to tell people to "Get a life." Also, as for the extended clip, I find this helpful to see what the context before a situation.
And I don't personally believe this is a targeted report, Jake thinks that you have broken a rule and as such he has reported it towards us to be dealt with.

You aren't under fearRP due to the fact you currently have a weapon out and you are visibly armed. However, I do see an issue with you holstering a weapon right after using it to kill someone, as this means the police no longer have any physical evidence to charge you with. These actions would be breaking rule 3.3(FailRP).
Sorry, I don't quite understand. Do you want an extended clip from me or iDankCai? 
(Apr 22, 2019, 05:23 PM)MrJakeeee Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I don't quite understand. Do you want an extended clip from me or iDankCai? 

No not at all, I'm just informing him that extended clips are useful for further context.

iDankCai, could you explain to me why you holstered the weapon under gunpoint
(Apr 22, 2019, 05:27 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2019, 05:23 PM)MrJakeeee Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I don't quite understand. Do you want an extended clip from me or iDankCai? 

No not at all, I'm just informing him that extended clips are useful for further context.

iDankCai, could you explain to me why you holstered the weapon under gunpoint
No problem Smile
I was already typing the message before the police came in, I don't see whats wrong with holstering it as they saw me with the weapon so it's clearly proof right there, I don't see how putting my gun away after use is at all breaking rules. I used it to defend my self and put it away to show I'm not a threat to others.
If you are trying to not be a threat towards officers, wouldn't have it been better to call 911 about the person and have them deal with the citizen instead of killing them. As well as, not pointing the weapon towards officers and putting your hands up the first time they asked instead of waiting to hoster the weapon which would have been evidence for the officers later on.

I don't see why you would go ahead and holster a weapon right after you commit a crime, as if the police didn't see it they wouldn't have any proof to link you towards the possible crime that was being committed in your store.
The reason why I killed him is because of previous RP, he has broken in my store before with knives and tried to kill me, he trespassed again I told him to leave, he didn't so I shot him. It's what would happen irl if a returning killer keeps breaking into your store would it not?
I have called police about him breaking in many times before. The police usually take so long so I didn't bother calling until after he was injured. I didn't try to point the weapon I was looking at who was speaking to me, when I saw it was police I was putting the weapon away, I didn't think I was hiding evidence as they clearly saw me with a weapon so they don;t really need anything more, and if the police came and saw an injured guy they can easily assume I used force to get him injured.
Pages: 1 2