Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> iDankCai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would have personally expected the person to have been placed under gunpoint and then police to be called, not to be shot dead just because they entered the store and didn't leave when they were asked to do so.

Also, you could have easily said it was someone else who committed the offence as well once police arrived on the scene and twisted the story in your favour to not get arrested. So as such, I do see you holstering a weapon something which could be game changing later on down the line. Regardless if the police saw you with a weapon or not, sometimes it can be forgotten what has happened previously in the RP and people need to be searched to confirm who did what.
If there was some prior RP as to you hiding the weapon if you were a criminal before holstering it, then it would make RP sense and as such wouldn't be failRP.

Pulling a weapon out of nowhere is failRP, so putting a weapon into nowhere is failRP this is what I primarily see is the issue at the moment as well as a possible illegitimate reason to kill.

If you could when you are next available answer these questions related to the incident:
1) Why did you fire upon the person inside your store just because they failed to leave and previously came into your store with knives when you could have placed the person under gunpoint and called the cops.
2) Why were you holstering your weapon in the first place? As in the video, it looks like this was your original intention, please correct me if I'm wrong.
1) If I am not mistaken I did call the police but they took forever and he didn't leave, so I took it as a threat due to prior rp of him trespassing and trying to murder me. 
2) It was my intention to holster because, as I said, I didn't want to look like some failrp Chef killing everyone, I did warn police about the man and they were aware he has done this stuff before. 

In my opinion I think what I did was self defence, if you put this in real life terms, a man who tries to kill you many times, continually breaks and enters the same person who said 'i will kill you' would be a life threatening situation so I dealt with the force he normally tries using against me.
Concluded and approved, you should never holster a weapon during a situation no matter the situation at the time unless if you have RP to do so and due to this you have broken failRP

Also, you had the chance to take the man alive as he wasn't at that moment in time causing a threat to life he was just trespassing, you could've placed him under citizen arrest and had the police take care of him.

Due to this, you will be receiving 3 day ban due to your record.
Pages: 1 2