Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Zxus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Zxus (STEAM_0:0:82536317) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-18 10:10
Summary: I killed Zxus because he crashed into my car on purpose then after dying he goes back and drives off like nothing happened.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/L20W7z6ljLY
Awaiting response from accused.
There was no reason for you to kill me in the first place as you was sitting still in middle of the road and after i broke my NLR as you say even thought you have RDMed me, I got in my car and then you started shooting at me again. and not seeing me coming and still pulling up towards me, looked like you were blocking me for no reason at all.
The only reason i shot was to scare you off, which it did, i shot around 6 rounds then stopped. You clearly violated NLR and i feel like me shooting at you after you crashed into me was justified as you had more than enough time to slow down
(Apr 18, 2019, 12:24 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]I had no time to slow as i was going 80 miles an hour and you went further in front me to actually get me in trouble or what else you wanted to do, plus you were on discord with max and you wanted to kill me since i didn't plant my weed in the warehouse is that true?
Actually, we wanted to mug you since that what we did, but we stopped as you kept fleeing then you rammed me and i killed you as i felt that my life was in danger.
You had no rp background to just mug me for no reason like i didn't do anything.
Plus
You wanted to mug me before you went in my lane and just stayed there stationary
You don't need background rp to mug people, rule 13.1 does not state anything about background rp, so im not sure where you got that from bud.
You still need some background and not just coming to people and just mugging them for no reason at all.
(Apr 18, 2019, 12:36 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need background rp to mug people, rule 13.1 does not state anything about background rp, so im not sure where you got that from bud.
Give me a rule which states what you just said about background rp
You got me on that one but you and your friend discussing about me to mug me since i wasn't in the discord call with you like why?
Because we can mug whoever we want, if youre not in our gang youre a potential target?
So i wasn't in discord call with you, you decided to just kill me?
And don't start on discord cuz it wont end very well since i got proof that you wanted me to make the kid more upset.
First of all, i wanted to mug you.
Second of all, what? I sent you something that i asked you to read through it and tell me if i went overboard or if it was ok. I never asked you to send anything so i'm not sure where you got that from, also it isn't relevant to this PR so not sure why you're bringing this up.
So as you saw me going max speed towards you you decided to drive further infront of me.
Pages: 1 2