Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Zxus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, i was backing up out of parking because i was planning to drive to railway as you could see, and you didnt attempt to slow down you just rammed my vehicle mercilessly so i shot you.
As i said, i had no time to slow as i was going excessive speed of around 80mph what is not clear to you?
I feel like i've, said everything i have to say and now it's up to ‍ to decide what to do.
Apologies for the delay.

Can I get the entire video please as it seems that it's been edited?
Sure, let me find it. All you're going to see is me and XMAXXX following him because MAX had a question then we stopped following him since he didnt want to talk with us. Some of the footage got corrupted but basically the corrupted footage is me going for a U-Turn as MAX asked me if i could help him out (at the time i was parked) and then the rest is in the original clip.
Not quite sure why the only audio that was recorded was from Evocity radio but it is so yeah.
So I've seen the footage.

I'm not sure why you killed him, I'm not sure I would argue it was intentional unless you have further evidence to back that up. I'd also assume as a gang member you'd rather not get caught over something so stupid as killing a person in broad daylight. You saw him coming as well, and so you decide to bring your car out in front of him? Doesn't really add up to me. Then to shoot "warning shots" at him as he's already driving off? This brings me back to my point about you not wanting to get caught - why do it if he's already driving away?

Your actions aside Mav, what you've reported is in fact NLR. Zxus, NLR always applies unless you speak to a member of staff to void it. Did you speak to a member of staff to void it?
I don't think any staff were on at the time.
No night, i have not asked any staff for permission to void the NLR.
You don't need to tag me after a response - I'll get to it when I can.

Approved.

Zxus did indeed break NLR, and will receive a day's suspension for returning to the scene of his death to drive off in his car.

As for you Mav, I'll be issuing a 2 hour Weapons blacklist for excessive use of lethal force and RDM. I don't find it appropriate that you'd shoot "warning shots" at a car already trying to flee, and especially considering the fact you killed as well for ramming you, when you were the one that pulled out in front of him.

Thanks for the report.
Pages: 1 2